Cyclops Mission

Me:Pond Mysteryyy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Dipper's P.o.v)

The cyclops steps get less noisy and more distant. I pant and smile at Mabel. I then go out the other side and I face directly at its giant eye ball. "MABEL-" I started loudly, as it grabs me tightly by the waist. Mabel starts to go after me, but I stare at her seriously. "Stay there." I urged.
Mabel gapes at me, as the cyclops takes me away.

(Mabels P.o.v)

The monster thingy takes Dipdot away and he doesn't want me to come! "What do I do?! Mabel think!" I look down at the monster tracks. Honestly, You can't miss them. They are right there. They lead into the darkest parts of the woods. I have no food, water, or weapon. Welp, I'll be dead if I don't get out of here. I got to get Grunkle Stan and Ford for backup, but..
I can't leave Dipper alone with that thing! My brain is getting all mushy with these decisions. Bleh.
I'll just get the Grunkles, Explain everything, Save Dipper, AND be back before we miss our bus! Yeah, simple. Easy peasy. Hehe, Easy yeah..
I look back at the trail. I run as fast as I can to the direction of the Shack. I pant heavily, but keep going. "Dipper needs me! I just can't imagine how scared he is right now!"

(Dipper's P.o.v)

"Uhhh..so.." I say awkwardly, tapping my leg in rhythm. The cyclops just stares at me with it's blue eye, and maybe looks away once in a while, but not much. It's intense really. Very. Intense.
Even if I try to move, it growls in anger. Geez,this is getting more confusing by the minute. It wasn't what I imagined as a Cyclops. Really colorful, like a wizard. Gold, blue, and purple clothes. "H..Hey..Uh..Can..You..talk?" I asked hesitately. It nods it's head. I think. "Okay..uh.." I start. "I found you in the woods. I was going to reward you for saving me a while ago, but your not the one I'm looking for." The cyclops said in a deep voice. I nod. "Who?" I asked. "Black haired kid. Never talks to anyone. Just leaves without a trace. Probably helped everyone out here for a while." The cyclops answered. I perk up. "That's weird. I probably haven't seen him before, but I could help you find him." I state. The cyclops goes wide eye.
"Really? Boy, If you find him, I'll appreciate it." The Cyclops replies. I smile. "I would gladly. And, If you see a freaked out girl running through the woods with a pig and a weapon, don't kill her. She just wants to find me, so tell her I am okay and I will be back soon." I explained. The Cyclops nods and grabs me, hugging me VERY tightly. "N...N..N N No..P..Problem-" I stutter,chuckling.
The Cyclops let's go and waves me bye. I wave back and exit the cave slowly. Now, Let's find that boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Hi Guys! Anyways,This is my own Oc by the way,and I knew exactly how this'll go. I'm winging it for this
Bill:IM BACK HAHAHAHA!
Me:hai 👋
Bill:...
REALITY IS A ILLUSION,THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE