Correcting Redirecting

Me:Sorry if this is a super long book!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I reread the riddle once again and get a feeling I know the exact place. It should be the same place a certain someone had been. The same place I have memorized and remembered! I smile big and start running. Faster and faster. I pant and look back and forth around the woods. Ton of tall pine trees and bushes. Out in the distance a ways,I spot it. The stoned statue deep in the ground,covered in moss. I ran over and look over at the cracked familiar past triangle. I grab the hand and feel the rough, but smoothed texture. "You again hm? I miss you so much and I'm trying but..I am still a loss for this." I whisper softly to the statue. I sit cross legged on the floor,leaning on the being. "Don't you have a feeling that you heart wasn't cut out for love? Bet you have. Maybe I'm wrong." I explained quietly,sighing and looking at him once again. I go on my knees and stare at the statue. No answer. I look into its big eye. Something catches my eye. I stood up and look to the side. A magnificent hill hanging off the edge,with yellow and pink flowers of all sorts. A picnic set up was made with some food and candle light. I fangirl and run over. I sit on the right and of course,it had my name,"Mabel Pines." I heard a rustle and out came Amnesia Bill,who went wide eyed and backed up. I frown and run over,grabbing his arm. "Wait..I didn't do this! I mean come look!" I exclaimed,pulling him over. He sat on the left and looked at the buffet of food and drinks. I giggle and look up at him. He just stared at the statue and looked down. The whistle of the wind was heard and all I could feel is guilt. "I'm..sorry. I called you..a fake and I messed up. I really did." I say sincerely. He looks at me and chuckles.

"That's what I needed to hear."

"Really?"

"Uh yeah!" He said loudly,obviously rolling his eyes and looking out into the sky. A fast shooting star zoomed past the sky,leaving a faint streak. "Shooting Star." He stated. I turn to him and gape. My heart fluttered a bit. I kept looking up at the sky. "Yeah it is." I called,recalling the story Bill told me,then giving a slight sad thought. "She's beautiful." Bill whispered. I giggle and roll my eyes. "It might not be a girl. I mean how can you-" he grabs my hand and pulls my head to face him. "You're beautiful." I stare at him and tear up. "You..." I choked out. "I don't remember you, but I know that you will always be there for me. I appreciate it..so much." He complemented sincerely. I nod,smiling big. He pulled my loose hair back. I pull away and smile nervously. "Wait why are you saying this?" I ask. I can see the sadness in his eyes. "I overheard you talking about getting your Bill back. You must love him..don't you?" He questioned slowly,smiling slightly. "*sigh* I..I do! But,You-" he puts his finger on my lips. He lets go and sighs in relief. "You love him. He loves you. The only way to fix this is to..kiss me." He whispered shyly,going red. I blush deeply and shake my head. "I..what about you?!" I asked frantically. He grins and comes closer. "Well,let's just say..this is goodbye...Hope your Bill takes care of you.." he says slowly,kissing my lips and puts his hands on my waist. I go wide eyed and tears fall with joy and sadness. I wrap my arms around his neck. I close my eyes,feeling the ground itself sinking away. My hand connects with his,as I could feel the magic again.
His lips left mine,but I still closed my eyes,still remembering the touch,the feeling I had again. It's been so long..
"Shooting Star?" A voice asked,touching my hand. I open my eyes,full of deep tears. Bill looked concerned and confused at the same time. "You remember me?" I ask. The final question of truth. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? But,what's going on? How are you here?! I missed-" he asked frantically,but I interrupted, kissing him quickly, then pulling away, hugging him so tight. I sob in his arms. He hugs back and tears up. He grabs my shoulders and takes a look at me.

"This isn't a dream?" He said softly. I shake my head quickly and smile lightly.

"It's me,Bill! Your acually alive and here! I was so sad and I-"

"I MISSED you! I love you..*sob* SO much!"

"Me too! I thought I lost you!"

"No,you didn't! I wanted to come back to you! Jenna she-"

"Who? Did she do something?" I ask calmly. He goes dark red,very dark red. He held a angry frown,clenching his fists. "JENNA IS SO DEAD. I'M GOING TO BREAK HER IN HALF AND USE HER AS A PENCIL." Bill despises Jenna,then looks at me,who was kind of terrified. He sighs and turns normal again. "I'm sorry..She's the one who potioned me. She needs to be stopped before she corrupts my henchmaniacs!" I smile at him as we make eye contact,and he sighs and spins me. "But,I'm glad your back,my Illuminacho." I joked. He smiles back. "Me too."

(Jenna's P.o.v)

"Rally up your best soldiers! Time to settle this! These humans hit the last straw! Kill them all!" I echoed to them all. They grab their weapons,items,potions. I cackle hard,holding my stomach. Someone taps me. It grabs by the arm and says demonicly,"what do YOU think your doing?! I'm the commander! Bill said so himself! Pyronica screeched at me. I smile and yawn. "Well..I know where they went! I KNOW where they are right this second! Besides,you won't know WHERE they are if you petrinize me! Haha,you got NOTHING on me,Miss,"I know everything." I calmly say back. She growls in annoyance. "Good. Now,we've got humans to overun." I say,patting Pyronicas shoulder. The henchmaniacs look at each other as I leave the room,as I grin with joy for those miserable Pines.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:A battle will ensue.
Bill:Of course-

REALITY IS A ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEEE