𝐈𝐈𝐈

Mindset is everything

3 days laterJune 5th Wednesday 8am

3 days later
June 5th Wednesday 8am

~Zaydalynn 'zyzy' Rose~

I've been at home since Monday morning when Vonte dropped me off, I just been chilling at home. My dad's gone on a business trip so I'm home alone still. I decided to finally get out of bed and get ready for the day. So I hopped in the shower with my music blasting simple things by miguel and let my thoughts take over.

I should treat myself today

I'm so ready to get my business started

I should make new friends

I wanna move out but my dad is all i have

After like an hour I finally got out the shower finished my hygiene and got dressed in a black nike sweatsuit and some yellow crocs. I decided to make a to do list of all the shit i needed to do today.

I got my phone, keys, purse, and water bottle then headed out

I got my phone, keys, purse, and water bottle then headed out. I connected my phone to my car and headed to target to get some snacks and other things for my self care day. After target I headed to my nail tech to get my nails done.

An hour and a half later

I was finally done with my nails so i headed to the car place with i get my car cleaned. After 45 minutes i finally made it and they had just finished cleaning my car. I am now headed to the park to work on some designs, poems, and to handle a call with my management team about my youtube and business.

At the park

I seen the boys cars here which means they're here unfortunately but i don't feel like driving to another park. I walked to one of the table with my purse, I took out my ipad, apple pencil, airpods and got to work.

~Jervonte 'psycho' Jones~

I was playing ball wit the boys when i seen zyzy pull up, I'm guessing she's working cause she's otp and writing shit down on her ipad. We stopped to take a break and get some water cause we was all tired. I seen Kojo walk over to ZyZy but i peeped them I'm guessing they was talking business cause she gave him her airpod to hear the conversation. We all been tryna get out the streets but it's hard and niggas is targeting us. We gotta head to the trap later to discuss a plan wit boss man.