𝐈

Zaydalynn 'zyzy' Rosé

We ignore truths for temporary happiness

Heyy I'm Zaydalynn, I'm a 21 year old recently graduated college student and future fashion business owner

Heyy I'm Zaydalynn, I'm a 21 year old recently graduated college student and future fashion business owner. I graduated this past spring and currently working on starting my business. I was born and raised here in Oakland, California by my pops and grandma. My mom left me at the hospital a couple days after i was born. My pops is a kingspin and an architect. Due to my mom abandoning me i was diagnosed with attachment issues and separation anxiety. I was also diagnosed with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and bipolar disorder at a young age. I've always been different since then.

June 1st Saturday
8:30am

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and my alarm going off. I get out of bed, stretch, and go downstairs. I walk in the kitchen to see my pops making breakfast and otp with someone, so I go grab a water and sit at the table on my phone. I reply to a couple messages

My bratz <3

Nyla bear
WAKE UP BITCHES

Milly
Girl- why is you yelling

Leilei
I was already up, yall niece woke me up at 7 this morning for some fruit snacks

ZyZy
I just woke up not too long ago so hush

Nyla bear
So what we doing today

Zyzy
Idk I'll call in the gc in like 45 mins and we talked about it

*End of messages*

My wrld
morning beautiful, don't forget you have therapy at 3 I'm taking you so be ready

Zyzy
morning, you have therapy too don't you??

My wrld
i do but it's not till 4:30 so we can go get food after you get out of therapy and then go to my therapy

Zyzy
ight why don't we just hangout all day so you ain't gotta make multiple trips

My wrld
we can't, i got shit to do for boss man

Zyzy
boy you act like i ain't been around that shit before and just say i got shit to do for your pops dumbass

My wrld
shut up ugly, and you ain't coming wit me all day cause i don't want you round that shit

Zyzy
ughhhhh you're no fun I'll just paint or go design some shit on my ipad then

*End of messages*

My pops brought me my plate so i ate and went back upstairs to my room. I took a 30 min shower and got dressed. I called the girls to see what we're gonna do until i have therapy. After 30 mins of trying to decide what to do, we decided that we'd just wait till next weekend to hangout cuz everyone has stuff to do. I went to my studio room, went to my desk, grabbed my ipad and apple pencil, and sat on my comfy rug and floor pillow set. I went to my design app and finished the last couple touches on multiple of my designs. I also started a couple new designs.

1:45pm

I just finished in my studio room, I cleaned up, working on a couple designs, i made a list of things i need in general and for my upcoming business, and I organized my snack/business closet. I'm now back in my room because I'm not allowed downstairs my dad and his workers are discussing business stuff. I'm just chilling on my ipad doing editing for my youtube channel. After 25 mins my dad and Jervonte came into my room to tell their business is over, so I got up and put my shoes on to go to my therapy appointment. (In the car) We just vibed out to some music and talked about how we've been doing recently. We made it to my appointment after 30 mins of driving, I walked in and went to my therapist's office.

At the appointment

My therapist
So to start off how have you been recently?? Any episodes??

ZyZy
I've been good for the most part, my alters (her other personalities) haven't caused any trouble they're chilling going with the flow. I haven't had any episodes recently since the last one, I do kinda feel like imma have another soon but other than that I'm good.

My therapist
Okay that's good, why do you feel like you finna have an episode? Have you been taking your meds?

ZyZy
I don't know, I can just feel that something finna happen and imma have a episode. I have been trying to but sometimes I forget to.

My therapist
Do better Zay, forgetting isn't an option make that the first thing you do everyday. I'll see you next week

ZyZy
I will, bye have a great day

*end of her therapy session*

I walked out and back to the car, and we headed to chick fil a. We ordered the food and drove to Vonte's appointment to eat. We ate and talked about how we've been feeling then vonte went into his appointment. After an hour vonte finished and came back to the car, we headed back to my house so I could be clothes and stuff to spend the night with vonte.

At Vonte's house
We walked in I spoke to his friends and went upstairs to sit my bag down. I grabbed my ipad, apple pencil, my business notebook and went back downstairs to the living room. I sat next to vonte and worked on some designs and other business things. Vonte and the boys smoked and talked about random shit until kojo looked over at my design I was working on and asked about it.

Kojo
Whatcha working on??What's it for??

ZyZy
It's designs for my clothing line, I'm working on starting a clothing line by the end of this year.

Kojo
Ouuu those are nice, is your brand just gonna be for women or no??

ZyZy
No it's gonna be for both men and women to start then I wanna do kids and unisex.

Kojo
Ouu okay if you ever need a model I'd be glad to help

ZyZy
Okay lemme give you my ig

*End of convo*

I gave Kojo my ig and showed him some more of my designs, he gave me some ideas for mens designs so I started working on them. After like 2 hours the boys finally went home and we went upstairs to chill in the room. I showered first, got ready for bed, and then Vonte showered and got ready for bed. We watched a movie and then went to bed.

That was the first chapter... The next one will be more insight on ZyZy and Vonte's alters and their mental disorders. Comment more ideas for chapter and Vote... See you in the next chapter. Word count: 1130