Slow Dance

It all happened so fast, Will and JJ are such an amazing couple. Rossi organised their wedding and honestly if he wasn't an FBI agent then a party planner would be his profession.
You wondered if you'd ever eventually get married. You'd been in a few relationships but none had ever been serious enough to get past the girlfriend/boyfriend stage.
At the moment, you only had eyes for one man, and the man in question was already with someone else.
Life could be so unfair sometimes, especially to you. The man you had eyes for stood across from you, dancing with his girlfriend, Beth.
You and Hotch had a fling, you slept together more than a few times, but he broke things off as it was unprofessional of him, to be sleeping with a team member but what he didn't know was that you'd caught feelings.

"Y/N, come dance with us"!, Garcia shouted you over, she giggled when you made your way over, she grabbed your hands and held them in hers. She started to twirl you around and then she spun you towards Derek, who then placed his hands on your waist. You hung your arms round his shoulders and started swaying, you had to admit, Derek was one fine looking man.

After the song had finished, everyone decided to swap partners and like the universe hated you, your next dancing partner happened to be Aaron. He gently grabbed onto you, he smiled at you, you couldn't help but return a small smile. Oh what it would be like if you could dance with him every night, swaying to old cheesy love songs. But maybe in another life, you'd get to love Aaron Hotchner.