I'm here

You never thought much about how you would die, but you wanted it to be because of natural causes and not because of work. I guess that's the perks of working at the bau.

Every inch of your body is in pain, but the thought of not saying goodbye to Aaron Hotchner is what pains you the most. A case gone wrong, being abducted by an unsub, praying that the team would have found you by now, but you weren't that lucky.

The unsub had shot you twice in the stomach, and had smashed your head into the wall, before leaving you in the middle of a cold, damp warehouse, in the middle of nowhere. Time seemed to have escaped you because you didn't know if you'd been laying there for 10 minutes or 4 hours.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, you thought you could hear people shouting, but due to your current state, you must have been dreaming.

"Y/n". You swore you could hear Aaron's voice, you must be close to dying now, you must be in heaven. You felt your head being lifted, you looked up and there was Aaron's beautiful face, cradling your head in his lap.

"Am I dreaming?" , "y/n it's Aaron, me and the team are here, I'm here, stay awake for me please, I'm real". You smiled, at least if you weren't going to make it, you got to at least say goodbye to your best friends and the love of your life.

"Aaron, listen to me, if I don't make it, please know that I love you more than anything in this world and thank you for loving me". You heard what sounded like JJ let out a sob, you didn't want to leave the team, they where your family, you had to fight for them but it was so hard.

"Y/n, the ambulance are on their way, you're going to make it, you can't get rid of me that easily, we're going to grow old together and have children". Mrs Aaron Hotchner, that did sound amazing.

When you first started working at the bau 4 years ago, it took Aaron Hotchner 2 weeks to even say one word to you. Your first friend was Penelope, sweet Garcia, then the others gradually warmed up to you. You had a crush on Aaron after the first few months of working there, you both were stubborn and it took you both a year before you even went on a date.

The medics had finally arrived, how you were still alive must be down to some kind of miracle, but you could feel yourself losing consciousness again, and that's when darkness consumed you.

........
To be continued, if people want me to continue that is. 🤣