Chapter 2

Arin and Soobin started dating for a few months, and they were so happy about it.

Every week after Music Bank finished, they would go for a date, sometimes they went eating, sometimes they went to Han River.

Han River is a famous river where people likes to go there for a picnic or for a walk.

"Arin noona! Come and help me!"

"Ne, Soobinnie!" Arin ran towards Soobin who was preparing the mat for picnic.

"Come here." Soobin took a corner of the mat and Arin took another corner of the mat and laid the mat on the grass.

"Yay, it's done!" Arin said.

"Yay, let's sit down." Soobin carried a basket full of food and soju and put it on the mat.

Arin and Soobin sat down on the mat together, and Soobin took out a food container and gave it to Arin.

"Here, noona."

"Thank you." Arin took the food container and opened it.

"Wah, kimchi tuna fried rice! Did you cook it yourself?" Arin asked.

"Yes, how is it?" Soobin turned to her and asked.

"Hmm, it's so good!" Arin said after took a bite of the fried rice and chewed.

"It's so relaxing seeing you enjoy it so much." Soobin smiled a bit.

"Hehehe." Arin giggled. "Why don't you eat?"

"I just want to see you more." Soobin said softly.

"Eung? Why are you so sad suddenly?" Arin put down the container and turned to Soobin. "Do you have anything keeping from me?"

"Actually..." Soobin held Arin's hand.

"What happened?"

"Arin noona, I plan to go to Taiwan, for further studies." Soobin said carefully.

"What? Taiwan?" Arin was shocked. "How long will you go for?"

"5 years."