Chapter 7

"How's your life at UK?" Arin asked after Xiaojun went in her car.

"Well, things get hard sometime. But I managed to finish my study there." Xiaojun said.

"I see. So you already graduated right?" Arin asked while driving.

"Yep. Coming back to continue my career." Xiaojun said. "By the way, I need to go to my hotel in 159 Street. Are you okay with that?"

"Yup. It's not that far from my dorm." Arin said and opened the map in her phone.

"So, you are sending friends off at the airport? You don't look like on schedule today." Xiaojun asked since Arin wore a simple sweater with a light makeup only.

"Well, to be honest. I just send off my boyfriend to Taiwan just now. He's going to study there for 5 years." Arin said with a silent in front.

"Oh, perhaps, your boyfriend is Soobin?" Xiaojun asked.

"How do you know?" Arin was shocked.

"Erm, it's pretty obvious. Soobin was on the news few days ago saying that he will go to Taiwan for further studies. So, that's mean I'm right, right?" Xiaojun said.

"Oh. Shouldn't tell you that quick." Arin smiled bitterly.

"I'm sorry. Shouldn't ask you earlier." Xiaojun apologised.

"Nah, it's okay, I just getting emotional just now." Arin sighed.