Fifteen

~💜~

~💜~

Today is the last day of my two weeks in Jin's studio. I'm excited to put the last things in place and show Jin the finished 'product'. I picked up the painting and photo's he had hanging on the wall from the storage early this morning and I'm currently checking if Big Hit has a hammer and some nails available. Otherwise I'd have to go to the hardware store and get some supplies, enough for all seven studio's. I don't like to make the same trip for the same stuff multiple times.

Once I asked everybody that could possibly lead me to the supplies I need, it was clear that Big Hit did not have a hammer I could use and don't have any nails I could use. Which means, I'll have to go back up to the tenth floor, get my coat and wallet and find a hardware store nearby.

I haven't been around this area of the city a lot. On a daily basis I get here by car and the drive takes up about 30 minutes. The company I work for is about ten minutes away by car.
So I leave my home, go towards Big Hit Entertainment by car, work and go back home. Because I've been working long days lately, I haven't taken the chance to take the boys up on their offer and go out for a drink. Simply because one, I'd still have to drive home.. and two, my work makes it that I'm here from 8AM til about 7 or 8PM, sometimes 9PM. Luckily Big Hit pays me every hour, so I'm making some extra money.

I leave Jin's studio and head towards the elevators, it's 9AM right now, so I can go towards the hardware store and still have enough time to finish everything before 12PM so Jin can officially move back into his own studio. Once I reach the entrance hall, I quickly unlock my phone and check Google to see if I can find a hardware story nearby.

Suddenly I bump into someone and I scold myself for walking and looking at my phone at the same time.. I'm a klutz and I should not being doing two things at the same time.

I quickly look up to see who I bumped into and put my phone in my back pocket, abandoning my search for a nearby hardware store. Once I see it's Jimin who I bumped into, my cheeks heat up. I wish the earth could swallow me whole right about now.

The moment he notices it's me who bumped into him, the annoyed look on his face disappears and the most gorgeous smile takes over his features. His eyes turn into little crescent moons and my heart skips a beat. "Michelle, hi." I awkwardly smile and nod, not able to say a word. "Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself right?" I quickly shake my head and look at the ground.

Ever since that lunch, I've felt a little weird around Jimin. It seemed way to intimate, even though we don't know each other.

I mentally scold myself as I realize I now feel awkward with two out of seven band members. Yesterday with Jungkook was so bad, I mean I feel absolutely flattered because it's Jeon Jungkook who wanted to kiss me. But at the same time, I'm a fan and he's an idol. Plus I got this whole 'no dating' thing in my contract. I would lose my project and my job if I break that deal.