Thirty Eight

~💜~

~💜~

Jimin

I'm about to pick up Michelle at her parents house for our last 'Thank You' dinner. The guys have been feeling a little down today and honesty.. I cannot deny feeling the exact same way.

We all know we'll still be seeing her now that we're allowed to stay friends with her and keep in contact, plus she's my girlfriend. But the fact that we won't be able to see one another every day anymore, after 14 weeks of working together, it's upsetting all of us. We promised each other we'd try to keep a positive vibe during the last dinner, seeing as we didn't want another cry fest.

Yesterday, after we saw Jungkook's finished studio, we had a little cry session. Taehyung just had to mention that we'll miss her and even though she tried to keep the atmosphere happy, we eventually all ended up in tears. Like I mentioned, we're all upset about her leaving us at BigHit, but we also knew this from the very beginning. She'd be with us for 14 weeks and then move on to another project. But none of us had thought we'd grow to love her like we do now. I didn't even think I would end up being her boyfriend.

I have been fighting myself a lot over the past three months and I can't say I'm not happy with the outcome, a lot has happened. I was in a funk and fighting with myself about my own feelings for Michelle, then we suddenly had that dumb ass contract she signed against her will.. I still can't believe I was able to fix that whole problem.

Who knew threatening Bang Si-Hyuk hyung with leaving BTS would be the one thing he can't fight against.

I think I got lucky, he easily could've seen right through me. He has known me for years, he actually should have seen right through me and know I was bluffing. I would never leave these boys and I think he's very well aware of that fact. But their reaction together with me actually willing to make the threat was enough, or at least... I think it was enough. Either way, I got Si-Hyuk hyung to allow Michelle to stay our friend and to keep in contact with us. She did have to hand in her company phone yesterday, but what she doesn't know is that we have a little present for her. We're gonna give it once the dinner is over.

Finally arriving at her parent's place, I park the car and get out. I make my way over to the front door and take a deep breath before I knock and wait for someone to answer. I hear someone running down the stars, obviously it's Michelle, but before she gets the chance to open the door for me - someone else beat her to it.

"Good evening Mr. Choi, it's nice to see you again."

He frowns once he sees it's me and quickly looks behind him to see Michelle excited to come with me. "I'd rather not have you leave with my daughter, Mr. Park."