Black Eyed Peas - Part 2

===============================Stand Stats======================================
Stand Name: Black Eyed Peas
User Name: Tom Waits

Power: B   Range: B   Speed: D  Learning: E  Precision: C  Durability: A 

When it cuts a person, not a stand, with the blade on its arm, it can implant one of five ribbons into the wound of the target. Once the ribbon is in place it begins to "incubate", which occurs when the user is within 50 m of the target. Once incubated, the ribbon becomes a teratoma, which begins to evolve into progressively stronger forms as the stand spreads. The teratoma exist independently from the stand and attack only the target they grew in.

================================================================================

The drive away always felt good, but this particular drive was absolutely fantastic. The car was nice as hell, with leather seats and an unopened beer in the cup holder - A great way to celebrate a victory. Soon, a package would be arriving at my place containing $5,000 - They promised as much the last couple of calls. I loved that headrush - I was bleeding but that really wasn't a real big deal, they didn't get all that many hits in. I thought a drink and a good night's sleep would help any injuries out. 

 Maxim hill was located just off Main street. The city had all coalesced in a clot near the hill, which was an outcropping that had formed after a construction crew tried to build some kind of apartment complex here. People were celebrating and laughing, throwing money around on trinkets and toys - It took all of my self-discipline, which I have in myriad, to not pickpocket the lot of them. But I was about to have a big payday and really didn't want to have to deal with the police at the moment, instead I retired to my car on a more isolated part of the hill.

  My stand had chosen me over anyone else, which was both a testament to my incredible skill as well as my resilience in combat. I still haven't managed to figure out why it exists though - especially because others have similar capabilities, albeit significantly weaker than I. Also I never actually figured out what that "On replay" stand does - Disappointing when I like to keep track of stand abilities; I have yet to find one that is the same which further proves that my stand is the superior specimen. I sighed as I looked at the fireworks, which lit up the Smokey night sky with bright fluorescents and the smell of sulfur. 

    I picked up the beer in the cup holder and opened it, throwing the plastic cap away and, celebrating my victory, toasted to myself and took a drink. 

    But for some reason, no drink came out. Not even the slightest of drops! But from the glass, it definitely looked and felt like it had drink in it. I started to panic; Was this a stand attack? But what kind of stand would do this? Stunned, I threw the bottle out of the window. But as I did an arm exploded out of the top of the bottle, hitting me in the face and slamming me against the car door, which cracked from the force as I tried to retaliate. Out of the slim bottle neck came two people, the woman and man from before. 

"What the FU---CK?" I shouted, sending out Black Eyed Peas to try and attack them with a ribbon. They had the teratoma crawling all over them, so they couldn't last much longer! 

"I thought I'd blown you up?" I shouted as I threw a punch and missed, smashing the window in front of me. I turned around but was too late - My stand isn't meant for small spaces and I had to leave the car, so I quickly jumped over one of the seats and landed directly in the range of a punch from the man. I flew into the backseat and the woman looked at me.

"When you tried to run us over, I slipped into the car door as you were closing it. A bottle cap is a door, no...? The ability to move between doors... That's my stand, 「Echo Beach」. " The woman shook her head. I recoiled back as another fist landed. The large spider like teratoma burst from behind her and grabbed her head, smashing it against the car seat. I took the opportunity to slash the woman's back, but as I was going to I felt a hand on the nape of my neck, and saw another grab the woman. As soon as this happened the world started twisting as I was dragged out of the car, and suddenly things started to swivel around like I was in some kind of spiral -