Escape From The Stand Department! - Part 3

===================Stand Stats==================
Stand Name: Private Eyes
Stand User: Alissa Bloomed
Type: Range irrelevant, Psychological Assault, Artificial Humanoid

Power: D Range: B Speed: B Learning: A Precision: C Durability: B

Can hide in objects, appearing as a single eyeball. If someone sees the eyeball they are drawn to it, unable to break their gaze until their gaze is averted or are somehow incapacitated. Once someone gets into their range they can attack the target directly. After the user touches the target their object permanence is severely damaged, mentally locking them within an approximately 10 m range around them, or the size of the room they are currently inside (range is variable). While the target can still control their body normally, and can still use their stand, the user can only see what their object permanence is locked to, blocking out all other stimulus. Both their actual position and mental position can effect their body, eg. If one is punched in their mental room then they are still hurt and vice versa. No matter how far the target's actual body gets away from the room, the target can never break the effect.  The user can also infiltrate the target's mind room, appearing as though they were actually there. They can only use this ability if they are within 100 m of the target's mental room. Her proximity to the target's physical body is irrelevant.
===============================================

We had always theorized that it had been possible, and we'd kept it on the backburner as a possible strategy for a while, but it was far too dangerous do attempt frivolously, especially if it didn't work. But now was the time - If I didn't try and make a wound a door using Echo Beach, we would all definitely die. God, Jojo... He'd reversed a sticker back in time to when it was in the other dimension, so when it moved into the wound I had just made in his chest, it didn't count as being in the "pocket dimension", and therefor would, in the moment it passed through my arm, would allow me to access the regular dimensional plain. A "wound" could be considered a door, as it can be opened and then closed again if you were very specific about reapplying the item that damaged you in the first place. I wasn't sure if it could work though - And I was filled with terror as I removed my arm. But sure enough, instead of exploding in blood, the hole in his chest simply gaping open in a nearly comical anticlimax.  

Rather awkwardly I slipped into the wound. It wasn't wide enough to put myself in so I had to make a running jump, which was hard due to my condition - The clocks on my shoulder were making it difficult to actually use my stand. Regardless I used the arm which I managed to fit in again and grabbed the doorknob that was next to me, swinging the door open and entering my pocket dimension. Instantly the clocks stopped progressing up my arm and Jojo stopped choking, instantly falling asleep. I fell to my knees, utterly spent from the beating I had took. But I couldn't waste this chance - I was so close to beating this guy, as long as I could find where he's located then I could get a potshot and smash the clock.

After gently placing Jojo on one of the prison cots I began to search for clocks. Almost every room was lined with clocks. It seemed that the user was very prepared, every surface and room, no matter how small or mundane, could be used to ambush us. His meticulousness made it difficult to find any room I could possibly attack him in, even after plunging my head into the walls and analyzing the entire facility. It was surprisingly well constructed - Three layers of building each designed for different prisoners. This wasn't a proper prison, just some kind of holding area, so this level of intricacy was surprising. Regardless, going down wouldn't help, and most of the top floor rooms were utterly covered in clocks. 

 I wasn't sure how to approach this. I had to defeat him quickly or else the clocks on my body would kill me in under 30 seconds. I'd have to break that clock first thing . I found a small side room, basically a janitor's closet. There was only one clock, but it was too small. Maybe one of the offices? But they were all extremely well guarded, with clocks that put me at a huge disadvantage. There was nothing... I couldn't find anywhere that would give me any sort of advantage. It felt so hopeless - This guy really did think of everything. But there had to be a weak spot - Everyone does.