Lucifer. 💔 (All brothers)

/—TW—/ -Please skip these next two chapters of my book if you are sensitive to certain subjects. I want to keep you all safe. This is just a story, none of these events take place in the game. Thank you, 💖-

Lucifer was tired. Tired of his brothers behaviors, tired of all the constant work and making sure his brothers stayed out of trouble. He was sat in his room at a desk, pinching the bridge of his nose.

He inhaled sharply and looked around. He started to speak to himself. "My brothers are always like this. Always embarrassing me infront of everyone. Making a fool out of me. Well, they won't any longer."
Lucifer had planned this out.

He hadn't slept or eaten for the past few years but his brothers didn't know that, he always had the same excuse that he wasn't hungry or he'd eat later in his room. None of those were true. He had written a note for his brothers to explain it when the time came.

-A few hours later-...

Satan was chosen to go collect Lucifer for dinner, he grumbled as he made his way to Lucifers door. He knocked and waited for a response.
"Lucifer! It's time for dinner! I don't even want to be here getting you so..come on!"
...

Satan got no response and sighed, he opened the door and walked in. He looked around "Lucifer?" He looked over at Lucifers desk and saw him slouched over the desk. He walked over and started shaking him.

"Come on. Wake up idiot. Get up before I leave you here" He started shaking harder "..Lucifer? Do you hear me?" He started shaking even harder "Lucifer! Listen to me!" He looked at the desk and saw a paper, in curiosity he picked it up.

To my dear brothers,
                                         I have simply lied to all of you. I haven't been my regular self but I didn't wish to show it around you all. See, I haven't eaten or slept in quite a while. I don't know who will find me but, Mammon: stay out of trouble.  Levi: you should be yourself more often.  Asmo: please try to restrict yourself.  Satan: I apologize for all that has been said.  Belphie: I hope you learn to forgive me in time.  Beel: Try and leave some food for the others from time to time. I hope to see you all soon my brothers.

Satan dropped the paper, putting his shaky hand over his mouth before letting out a scream.