McDonalds!! 🐱(The brothers)

-Based off the image above-

All 7 brothers were up in the human world just hanging out.
Beel's stomach growled as he put a hand on his stomach and sighed "i'm hungry..."

Lucifer hummed in agreement "yes yes i'm sure you are. i am a bit hungry myself. maybe we can find someplace to eat"

Beel looked out the window to find where to go until he pointed his finger to someplace "there! there! they have burgers there!" he pounded his fists against the window

Lucifer winced and turned around just slightly to put a finger against his lips and nodded his head towards belphie who was snoring, head smooshed up against the window

"oops sorry..." he mumbled as lucifer sighed. Beel looked at mammon with a twinkle in his eye and mammon looked back with a tilt to the head "why are ya looking at me like that?!"

Beel shook his head and whispered something as mammon grinned and nodded.

Mammon started to pound his hands on his legs as to make a beat and started to chant "McDonald's! McDonald's! McDonald's!" as beel started to join in

"McDonald's! McDonald's! McDonald's!"

Lucifer groaned and stuck his hands up in defeat "fine fine!"

they cheered in victory as levi took off his headphones "hm? what's happening?" Asmo rolled his eyes "we were just going to McDonald's"

Levi shrugged "okay, fine with me." he put back on his headphones as lucifer pulled into McDonald's.

Lucifer pulled up to the drive through speaker and cleared his throat as the person spoke "welcome to McDonald's how may i take your order?"
he started to speak "yes i would like a-" but was soon interrupted as Beel climbed up into the front seat "I'd like all things on the menu!!" Belphie flinched and woke up due to the shouting as he grumbled and rubbed his eyes.

Lucifer frowned as beel grinned and shook excitedly

(TBC...)