The boy

This is the story of when, I will just tell you what happened. There was a boy that I was madly in love with and he was a person who I liked a lot and he liked me. I didn't know that he liked me until he and my sister broke up. One day in class he and I were just messing around then he put his hand on my knee and I put mine on his. Our hands just came together and we held hands and it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and it was magical. The fact that he was weird and since then we were friends with benefits and a few days later we became brother and sister. He and I had a lot in common we both liked Star wars, and that we both liked each other obviously, and he and I made these weird faces at each other all the time. Whenever I was sad he used text me lyrics from songs and that always made me happy and made me forget about all the problems that made me upset. I loved him more then a brother and he loved me as a sister a lot. One day when I was in school I saw him and my friend next to him and he put his arm around her and I started crying because he didn't tell me that he was with someone and that made me cry. But the weird thing is that they have nothing in common and the girl that he is dating is crazy and I mean really, really crazy. I never see them walking together ,I don't see them sit together during lunch,(they sit on the opposite sides of the lunch room and the lunch room is huge) , they don't hold hands, he doesn't put his arm around her anymore, and that made me wonder if Ephesians dated her just to get me jealous and I am not the jealous type. Last year for Christmas he gave me a necklace that had Christmas colors and tiny little bells and I love that necklace because the gifts I buy for guys they usually don't buy me gifts but he did. The necklace was beautiful it was enchanting. I love that necklace because it's a symbol of how our friendship is and how our bond became together to be brother and sister. To him and I our family like bond meant to him that know matter how bad things get that he will never leave my side as a sister. To me that meant s true friend is there to be by my side and stay with me and deal with all the stuff I put him through and he was clam with it. The part that I will never ever forget is that he sees me for who I really am and see the true beauty in me and that he excepts who I am. He texted me saying that people could sense my beauty for a mile away and that is something that I will never forget in my life and that to means a true friend that will never leave my side even in the toughest times in our life's as brother and sister ( we aren't really brother and sister we just act like we are most of the time). I can't believe that he is the nicest, kindest, weirdest, funniest, boy I have ever met and I don't know if I will ever met anyone like him again in my life. He is just the most wonderful boy I have come to know and who loves me for who I am on the inside and he is just amazing but since his girlfriend came into he picture he still looks and stares at me and it always makes me fall on love with him again and again. I think that what I am about to say is crazy but sometimes when I see him I almost feel lightheaded and it always makes me laugh when I think about it. I still miss him but as long as he is happy then I am happy. He told me that when I am sad so is he and when I am happy so is he and that I make his heart feel warm. It made me so happy when he said that but I do miss him a lot and I hope that some day we will be together.