Backstory

Hi am new to writing and I hope you guys like this book.

This first chapter will be a backstory on the characters and how they met.

Picture of lisa:

Picture of Adam:

Picture of Adam:

Lisa's pov: when I was 11, my family and I moved to California from Chicago

Lisa's pov: when I was 11, my family and I moved to California from Chicago. I was scared to start a new school and life, but all does troubles went away when I met adam in the 5th grade. Adam and I lived in the same street; he looked nice and friendly so I decided to talk to him after school. "Hey, " said adam whith a wide smile spread across his face . I am lisa we live on the same street, " cool I am Adam" well nice to meet you Adam I hope we can be friends.

After a week me and Adam started to become great friends since we had alot in common.My life at my new school wasn't all bad. I made new friends and I joined the town's dance team; I always have been a good dancer, I started dancing at age 5 and was on a dance team at my old town back in Chicago. My dream is to make on it on Broadway one day.

Soon adam became my bestfriend( along with asia, a girl I met on the dance team) as we got older, Adam started distancing himself away from me and just started being an asshole uhh I hate him.

Re writing/ editing the whole story 😁.