"darling"

Now where at the present still lisa's pov.

The loud noise of my alarm clock woke me up, uhh how I hated mornings. I stoped my whining and got ready for my day, today after school I had an audition to be part of a music video. This audition was really important to me and the artist was JUSTIN BIEBER, can you believe that? This whole audition can break or make my carrier!!
I am super excited. I said bye to my parents as I hoped in my car and on my way to pick up Asia( lisa's bestfriend from the backstory btw)

"So your excited for the audition?" Said Asia who clearly couldn't hide her excitement. "Yeah am a bit nervous though," "girl don't be your so frickin talented." Thanks I replied, I couldn't help but smile at her little compliment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♡♤
Skipped to school

The rest of the school day went by fast as all I could think about was the frickin audition.

Finally I sighed, one more class then I am off to my audition. I was walking to my locker, when I saw adam and his friends not faraway from me giggling at something; I soon figured that that something was me. Heyy what are you laughing at assholes I shouted. " you" yelled back adam who was now approaching me while his friends faded away. Uhh your unbelievable you know that adam? " umm so I have been talked darling" "stop calling me that,you know I hate that." "Oh really" he said as he pinned me down to the locker. Suddenly all eyes were on us, I was so embarrassed I wanted to kick his face. L-let me go please people are staring you know. " as you wish darling", oh and good luck on your audition Adam said as he winked at me. H- how did he know I never told him anything?

Uhh sorry if it to short, stay tuned for the next chapter, thinks are going to get heated 😏 and it won't be that short or that long. Ur also welcome to make suggestions