Chapter 46 - Sister Apparel

Lilliana Outfit

I turned left, walking into the classroom shoot we were using for James' merch shoot

I turned left, walking into the classroom shoot we were using for James' merch shoot. I had to come in a little late since I had a modeling meeting that needed to go before coming here.

The minute I walked in, I saw everyone spread out, doing their own thing. Thomas was filming Mia and Chase as Mia waved her pom-poms around, trying to annoy Chase. To my right Larray, Avani and Charli were filming TikToks.

Then on my left Kouvr was laughing at Alex, as he consulted James about the fact of how he was a jock compared to Blake and Noah. Then there were a bunch of cameras, people setting up lightning and fixing the set.

In the back were Blake and Noah, and I tried my best not to look at them, not wanting to get Blake's attention. It wasn't that I didn't miss him, it was the fact we hadn't talked in an animist a month.

The last thing I wanted to do was make James's shoot awkward, and I knew that would happen if Blake and I had our first conversation here in front of everybody.

I saw James turn his head, immediately seeing me, making a smile form on his face as he walked over. "Hey sister, so glad you're here just in time for the group shot," he explains, hugging me before letting go, and walking over to the desk.

"Yeah, I am glad too. I am so happy to be doing this with you," I say as I watch James grab the mercy, handing it to me.

"Well, I am gladly doing this with you too. Oh, and you can go change in the bathroom over there. Okay, babe," James says, pointing at the bathroom in the hallway as I nod my head, exiting the room as James smiles.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I walked back in, and Charli noticed, immediately jumping out of her desk to hug me. "Lilliana, when did you get here," Charli says as she wraps her hands around my short figure.

"I was here for about 5 minutes. I was just putting on the outfit," I explain as Charli lets go of me, smiling at me.

"Come on, film some TikToks with us. While they finish setting up the set," Charli says, dragging me over to where everyone else was filming TikToks.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"No, I 'm going to put an audio on, don't look," James says as he places his phone on the tripod, looking for the sound he is going to use.

Charli, Noah, Larray, Avani, and I were all sitting at desks, watching James all of us laughing. I felt someone staring, making me look up. Only to be met with Blake's eyes, making me quickly look away as I heard the auto on James's video start to play.

Tiktok