Chapter 1 - Not the naive young princess

The sound of the clicking high heels echo throughout the empty hall. At my back 4 maids are following me as in my front one maid guided me towards Cedric office.

"Your highness, Princess Sandra wants to request an audience."

The door opened before me, my heart races just the thought of him declining me.

"Princess sandra, it's good to see you, little sis." The guy in the middle of the room is cedric von manchester. He has a good personality but with a hidden figures.

I curtsy - "It's good to see you well, Your highness."

He flinched. He might have thought I'll call him 'brother' again. In the past I didn't know what does me calling 'brother' mean to him.

But now that I'm back, should I change the way I talk to him too?

"S-sis. Are you unwell? Why are you so formal today?" Here goes nothing.

"It seem like you still don't know your highness. Father assign you to be 'the acting emperor' for 5 days. So basically, I can't be formal with you as you are the Emperor."

Though we are calling him 'your highness's instead of 'your majesty' it's because it isn't official yet. And the emperor didn't even take a 'crown prince' among his son to succeed the throne.

"Haha. It seems you've gotten smarter after hitting your head yesterday.."

He laughed the room filled with his laughter. I stood up. "It seems you are the one who's unwell. I shall take my leave then."

Leaving his whole office dumbfounded I left the room as it was already uncomfortable enough.

The door open revealing my third brother. The 3rd prince. Azariah De Manchester. Also the 1st concubine, 2nd son which is Cedric's little brother.

"I greet his highness, the 3rd prince." I curtsy once again. "Then, I'll be leaving." I left, leaving him there standing by the door.

He glance at the princess slowly fading.

"Azariah. What are you still standing there?" His brother, Cedric asked. Azariah shakes his head as he went inside.

He wondered. Why is that princess sandra aura changed?

___________________

Sandra Aria De Manchester

Cedric De Manchester

Azariah De Manchester