Chapter 3 - Unpredictable Princess

"It's a pleasure to meet you princess, my name is Hale De Lennox."

He smiled mischievously.
"The pleasure is all mine."

How did it come to this?!

Earlier

"Your highness, two requested a audience. The 3rd Prince and the son of marquis lennox."

Lennox? Isn't that the right hand man of my father? Why is the son here?

And other thing. What does the 3rd prince wants from me?

"Let's go with the marquis son." Anson nodded his head, he was a bit hesitant. Declining her brother, it isn't like her at all.

Anson can't think straight. When the princess was born she was very loved by everyone especially by her brothers. She also loves is when they are always coming to her quarter.

"What made you changed your mind?"

Present time

"So, may i ask why you are here, lord lennox?" He chewed his food before swallowing it then drink water.

He spoke.."Do you know the duke's wellington's only son?"

Mm? Isn't that my fiancè from the past? He was the one who killed all my brothers as he sided himself with the youngest prince. However, when one of my brother which i put on the throne killed the youngest with the duke the planned to make the youngest prince the emperor vanishes along me.

What is he up to?

"He wants to make princess sandra, an empress."

Empress. That word lingers in my ear. It's a tempting word, however I'll never used someone to get what I want.

I stay calm. "It's a very alluring word. Please passed this down to your master."

I whispered to him, hearing him gulping as his whole body trembles made me smirk as he nod his head , stood up and left.

"I wondered what's your reaction after hearing that."

___________________

My eyes widened, gasping for air.

"I-is that what she said?" He nod. "Are you sure with this? She's a devil! Devil I say!"

Although she's a worrisome woman, I say she's really a perfect fit to the throne.

"Castiel, remember, we are still young. Your still 15 while I'm in my 14 age yet your already thinking of unbelievable things."

Even if Hale says that all I believe are true. Someday, princess sandra will be called her majesty as she sat on the throne. She will also be shakeable as she conquer all powerful family especially as she lead the war.

That fiction will become reality someday. That's right, I need to side with her, immediately.

_______________

Hale Di Lennox