Arc 1:8 Highschool Romance

Ps:this chapter is a bit rush,anyway I hope you enjoy it!  I'll appreciate if you'll click the star below
(ㆁωㆁ)

--

Today our first date ever
yesterday we plan to go to different places here .We exchange Ideas and finally we decided to go first at amusement park.

[Hoho,you have a date with him yet the status is not in relationship:P]

'Ugh cant you read the atmosphere!? you ruin the mood'

Well we have no labels ,cause he didnt asked me yet.

Hmp that's not a problem if he wont then I will.

[host you're a girl,have some dignity。◕‿◕。]

'huh,is there a law saying that a girl can't pursue a guy?'

What happened to gender equality hmp.

Third Person View:

The park was amusing,there were many rides and sceneries.

"Wow there's so many fish!waah its cute!the fishes here are all high quality!"she exclaimed

Darzen's face soften looking at the girl's excited face.Then he heard her continued

"I don't know what is more delicious,steam or fried?"she mumbled

Darzen"...."

They ride roller coaster,Viking,Ferris wheel they even ride carousel that makes Darzen so embarrased.

They take pictures,eat different kinds of foods until they are exhausted and sit on a bench it was in the corner so it was quiet.

For Darzen it was the first time in his life that he was so happy.

He didnt know that soon it will turn into pain...

---
(Tiara's pov)

After our date we decided to go home and watch movies

We ordered foods and decided to watch 'Me before You'

The movie was about the male lead who was once has a perfect life but he had an accident and became paralyzed,he needed to sit on a wheelchair for the rest of his life,and her girlfriend will marry his friend so he decided to end his pain and life.

Then at the critical moment Louisa(FL) came and became his babysitter,she tried to motivate him,as they watch movies together,they listen to music,they also travel together.

They fell inlove with each other but that didn't change his mind.

For him its very painful to see the girl he loves seeing him like this,and the fact that he can't do anything just to sit on a wheelchair.

Then he died

Louisa then travel to france after his death.

She decided to do many things and finally she recieved the letter from the male lead.

It was quite sad but I didnt cried,it was just a movie after all.

After that we watch a horror movie,like The Nun.
It also didn't scared me though, because I love horror theme and it doesn't scare me enough. After that we swap on a different genre,like romcom,action etc. until we exhausted our eyes.

We ate dinner,and after that I bid my goodbye.

I still need to prepare because tomorrow is the pageant.