Arc 2:6 Queen of Film Industry

Aria became sensational the next day, she was on hot search because someone recorded the whole scenario and uploaded it online.

Netizens were going crazy!

[@Hara: Dont make fuss if you dont have the ability-... Damn I kneel down!!]

[@BrotherTan: Fvck, who is this cool sister! ]

[@Gailicious: 666]

[@Venice:Aahhh! She catch the egg barehand! So handsome!!]

[@Xangel: damn!? Isnt this the actress on the trailer of Traget locked!? Omg! She was the spy Victoria! ]

[@LaVie: @Xangel ,Omg I saw it too!! Now Im looking forward for it even more! ]

[+2]

....

[+ 2,349]

Even fans of Wendy became a cp fans they called WenRia

[@FluffyWendy: damn! From now on Im shipping #WenRia ]
     [@CinnamonRoll:@FluffyWendy, you're not alone #WenRia #softxcoolsister]!!!

[Liked by 347,488 people]

The video gathered 11.5 million views with over 1 million likes.

A variety show invited Aria but she think carefully before accepting. Suddenly she remembered this show,if she was not mistaken Wendy and Vane will join too. So she didn't hesitate to participate, anyway the show will start 2 months later.

She turn off her phone and look outside the window of the train. In a few hours she will finally meet 'her' parents, she was a bit nervous and curious too.

While being at dazed she suddenly remembered something very inportant.

'SYSTEM! What is the male lead's favorability!?? '

I actually forgot about that!  It's all Xian's fault! He took a long rine to upgrade!

[Ehhh, Host the favorability was 70]

Gosh it's surprisingly high!

>>>>

After she arrived she stood there for awhile,It's been a while since she saw such beautiful green scenery,the air was fresh and tye living was simple.

Her back suddenly felt cold, she felt an intense gaze.

She don't know but she suddenly shivered, she felt something really really wrong, really terrible.

She didn't want to look back,but still her curiosity won, she slowly look back and fvck!

Their eyes met and they both got frozen in shocked!

It is acceptable that,she was shocked after all she was a transmigrator ,she still remembered, but what didn't she understand,why did the other person also reacted!

--
What the fvck!?

Fvck , fvck, fvck

I can't help but to curse repeatly in my mind

'Fvck!, System!!! What is this!? What the fvck is this!?'

[Ah? Ah?! H-Host, I suggested you to run instead Σ(゜゜)]

'You didn't have to tell me'

I run as fast as I can,abandoning all my things, I don't even know where I ran

Remembering the last world...my emotions were mixed!

I can't help but to asked the system again

'System! is there a bug?! Why is he here!? '

[QAQ, Host I also don't know! ]

Wait, why am I even running!? I am not even sure if he remember me!
Or if that was even him in the first place! Also! My appearance were not even the same as the last world, yeah that's right!

I stop running and lean on the wall, panting

"Tired? "

"Ah, *huff * yes very" I unconsciously replied but eh?

I look at my side and saw him looking at me.

"Why did you run? " he asked solemnly

And I just notice his appearance,that appearance was exactly like Darzen,but a mature version one.

"Em, I just wanna exercise suddenly " I awkwardly replied

[Lame( ̄∇ ̄)]

'Fvck off! '

He raised his brow and suddenly chuckled. Dang,he looks hot!

"Really? "

"Yes, yes! "

"By the way, you're not afraid leaving your things there? " he asked in a calm manner

And now, I suddenly remember, NOOOOOO.

I run back twice faster this time. I sigh in relief when I saw that my things were complete. I was about to carry my luggage but a hand faster than mine grab it first.

I look up to see that it was Darzen's lookalike.

"I'll help" then before I speak he started walking

"Uhh"

He look back and calmly ask"What? "

"Ah, it's just my home is in that direction" and I point the direction on his left side which is the opposite on where he was walking...

After that he calmly started to walk in the direction I pointed at. He looks calmly okay except for his red ears,Ho this time I can't help but to laugh secretly, hehe.

I bended my knees for awhile to rest while shouting at him.

"BY THE WAAAY WHAT'S YOUR NAME!? "

He stops for a second before replying

"Zeyn" and with that he started to walk again

I stood up and started to jog at his direction, I closed the distance and walk by his side...

Just like in the past

~~~~

In the middle of the night

Vane woke up from another dream... but this time it's different

He seems to heard the girl wearing a school uniform calling him in a different name...

In his dream she called him 'Wayne'

---