Chapter 19

It was five in the morning. Lan Wangji woke up and saw the most beautiful view his husband sleeping on top of him. Wei Ying had got this habit of either completely sleeping on top of his husband or putting half of his body over Lan Zhans. Lan Wangji with a satisfied look slowly got up and tucked Wei Ying back on the bed. He knew his soulmate won't wake up any soon. And on top after there night activities it was almost morning when they both slept. He placed a kiss on Wei Yings forehead and went to do his daily routine. After that he did his usual meditation and then sat in front of the guqin playing a cleansing music that he composed especially for Wei Ying. Even if Wei Ying won't say anything he knew that his soulmate might have an effect from the demonic cultivation he used yesterday. It was something that no one knew other than there family members. After every time Wei Ying used resentment energy Wangji would play for him. It was mostly for the olders satisfaction that the younger didn't had any resentment energy in him. The energy didn't harm Wei Ying but caused him to have nightmares. After there marriage it was something that bothered Lan Wangji most. Nightmares were rare for everyone but not for Wei Ying, for him it was a part of his every day life and it broke Lan Zhan to see his soulmate like that. He tried many ways to help his soulmate but nothing worked and finally Wangji himself composed a music which was similar to cleansing but more powerful as he used his mind energy in it and surprisingly it worked. He used to play it every morning after he saw the positive effect of the music score on Wei Ying. And finally after months Wei Ying no longer had regular nightmares. And at last nightmares became rare for them too.
The calm music helped Wei Ying to feel fresh and energetic as the smallest amount of effect of resentment energy was also removed from his mind. Lan Wangji was more than happy to do this for his Wei Ying. He closed his eyes as he remembered the shy face of Wei Ying in the cold cave. It was something that only Lan Wangji was able to bring out of Wei Wuxian the known shameless young master in cultivation world.

Flashback
As promised to Lan Yi, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian meet the lady in the cold cave before they went to meet the sect leaders. The lady in white had played a big role in there past life, when they both went to the heavenly realm. No one knew that after handing over the yin piece to them she had actually descended to heavens. That is the heavenly realm where she choose to stay with her best friend and Wei Wuxians grandma Baoshen Sanren. She started teaching in that realm. And Jiayi was also one of her students. After being with each other for weeks wangxian had became close to her in the realm. She gave them both the feeling of mothers love which they both craved since childhood and hence she became the Mother Yi to the couple. Beside her was standing a women in light blue robes in all her pride. The well known female cultivator Baoshen Sanren. It was still a mystery how the lady was able to enter the cave even though she wasn't a direct descendant of Lan clan. She was the grandma of the couple. Baoshen Sanren was the one that once held Wangji from dying when he had lost Wei Ying again. She encouraged him and helped him to wait a while more for his love.
They bowed in front of the ladies. The duo smiled at them. Lan Yi did a small nod while Baoshen smiled bit more widely. Lan Wangji took of his forehead ribbon and tied it around the wrist of Wei Wuxian. Wei Ying had a small tint of pink over his cheeks. He smiled shyly. The couple then walked in front of the ladies and did the three bows. For a Lan it was a wedding. Tying forehead ribbon and doing the bows.
"A-xian, a-zhan" they called in unison as wangxian finished there bows. It was simple three bows but they both had its importance in there mind.
Wei Ying hugged his grandma.
"I missed you baobao" he said with a pout.
"Hmph" Lan Yi humped slightly looking at the other way.
Wei Ying looked at her.
"Mother Yi??" He called but got no response. Baoshen Sanren chuckled amazed with her bestie. Wangji also had an amazed expression. 'Only Wei Wuxian who would be able bring this side of the Lans ' he thought.
"Aiya stop sulking. I missed you too." He said and hugged her too. The lady instantly smiled. The three then looked at Wangji who was still standing at his place. He was no fan of physical contact. He only liked it with his Wei Ying. So he did a deep bow to them showing his respect. The ladies chuckled and caressed his face while Wei Wuxian laughed loudly. After that they all talked for a while, actually it was Wei Wuxian talking mostly, Baoshen Sanren and Lan Yi adding more while Wangji only humming or saying a word or two. After that the ladies also warned them about the threats and dangers in future.
And at last Lan Yi gave them the first piece of yin metal and descended to the heavens. She can only come to certain places on the earth from now on as she was in real dead for this world. But for Baoshen Sanren it was different, she still had her mortal body even though she was an immortal so she was able to roam anywhere she wanted too.
Flashback ends.