Chapter 6

Omg, I'm so sorry for the long wait! I finished chapter 6 and it got deleted :((( so I rewrote it and it took forever! Anyways enjoy! :)

——————————-

Killua's POV:
I was walking behind Retz the "girl" who supposedly likes Gon. I cant stand her. Being all touchy with MY Gon! Who does she think she is?

It was time to kill her. It was a cold day with the breeze slowly getting stronger. Sun setting. Leaves scattered across the ground. I had a knife in hand, Gripping it with all my might and anger. Waiting to take all my anger out on her.

"Hey Retz!" I shouted from behind her

Reader your probably thinking. What? Killua why the hell did you shout her name? You want to kill her you ruined your chance?! Well no actually this is all according to plan. Back to the story reader

She turned around confused on why someone was calling her name at such a time. "Oh hey! Killua right?" She questioned. "Yes that's me!" I answered back with a small smile hoping to get on her good side. "I heard so much about you! Gon talks about you all the time." She stated smiling widely. "Oh really? How sweet." I answered back trying to play it off simple. "Anyways, what are you doing out so late?"

"Oh I was.." shit I hesitated
"I was walking home!" I quickly answered hoping she didn't get suspicious.

Silence

"Oh.. what neighborhood.?" She simply asked not trying to act rude. I panicked but tried my best to act as calm as possible. "Oh, isn't that personal..?" I questioned. "O-Oh.. silly me being nosy sorry Killua!" She apologized.

She is suspicious. It's obvious she's getting a bit distant. Being more silent. And hesitating a bit more. It's time to kill her now. I gripped my knife from my pocket slowly so she wouldn't notice. I walked a bit slower to get behind her. But was interrupted by her speaking.

"Hey Killua do you have a crush?"

I stopped walking. And quickly stashed my knife into my pocket. "Sorry what.?" "Do you have a crush?" She asked once more hoping to get an answer. "uh I actually have a boyfriend...." She stopped walking. She had a surprised face from hearing I'm gay. "Wait what?! I never knew that your into guys!" Who is he?!" "Uh I'll tell you after, but who's your crush.?" I questioned.

She blushed. If she's thinking about Gon I'm immediately killing her. I thought. "It's uhm.." she hesitated to answer. I don't blame her to hesitate. It's her crush after all. But if she says Gon..

It's..
It's....
It's Gon..

——————————-

Hello reader I'm so sorry again I'm always so late to get the chapter up! Anyways it's Killua gonna kill Retz right here and now?! Also soooo sorry for the chapter being short I'll try to make them longer :)