Friday Nights

Chapter 2

I woke up to sunshine poring through Oliver's window. His hand was still around my waist, and I smiled to myself. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His curly brown hair stayed perfectly in place, his completion went well with his sheets, and his his body was perfect. He was ripped- had a tsix pack. He had gotten it over summer break, and he didn't know this, but just looking at it turned me on. I could just kiss him-

Wait. What am I saying? Oliver is my best friend. ONLY, my best friend.

---------------------------------------------

Oliver's POV:

I walked into school and went to my locker. While I was putting my books in and taking notebooks out, Giovanna, one of the "hottest girls in school", came up to me.

"Hey, Oliver." she said as she smiled and twirled her hair.

Usually, I'd be all over that. But not today.

"Hi, Giovanna." I said as I shut my locker and walked away.

"Uhm, what are you doing? Where are you going?" she asked, struggling to catch up with me.

"Uhm, to class?" I replied, in a smart ass tone.

She looked confused, but shook he head to get the look off her face, and continued talking.

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"I don't know." I replied.

"Maybe we can hang out at my place. I can get us a few drinks, and maybe you can show me your six pack...and other things." she said grinning and rubbing my shoulder with her newly manicured fingers.

"Uh- maybe not." I smiled, shoved her hand off my shoulder, and went off to find Alex.

I found her in the band room, putting her french horn away.

"Hey," I said smiling.

She turned around, and looked surprised, but happy.

"Oh, hey." she grinned.

God, she was gorgeous. Her long,curled, brunette hair fell down to right below her chest. Her green eyes gleamed with happiness in the light. Her smile was flawless; she had had braces in the 6th grade, and ever since she got them off, they've been straight and white. Her dimples drove me insane! She didn't know this, but her dimples were such a turn on to me. They made me go wild inside. And she had the perfect body. She had curves in all the right places, she had a butt in every pair of pants she wore, and a perfect cleavage. She was the type of girl that every guy would want, and she could probably get any guy if she wanted. All I wanted to do at that moment was grab her by her waist and kiss her.

No. No, I'm not thinking this. Alex is my best friend and that's it. That's all it ever will be.

Alex's POV:

Brrrrinng!

The final bell rang, and everyone ran out of their classrooms like madmen. I walked to my locker to find Oliver already standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Woahh, whats up with you?" I asked as I shooed him aside to enter my combination.

"Meet me at my house after band practice," he said grinning, then disappeared down the hall.

For what? I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did great, Alex!" my band instructor exclaimed as I picked up my navy blue Hollister shoulder bag and put it around my shoulder. I smiled at her and picked up my French horn and left.

"Alex!" someone yelled from behind me as I was putting my stuff in my car.

My head whipped around to find Aron Connors, one of the hottest guys in 11th grade, face to face with me.

"Uh, hi?" I replied.

"Hey I was just wondering if..." he started.

He cupped my cheek with his hand and continued.

"if you wanted to get something to eat with me tomorrow night?"

Speechless I nodded my head yes.

"Great, here's my number. Text me." he gave me a slip of paper and winked, leaving me still speechless.

Once I caught my breath, I got into my car, and drove to Oliver's.

---------------------------------------------

I knocked on Olivers door, and he answered right away. He was wearing basketball shorts with no shirt, totally showing off his 6 pack, and had his Xbox controller in his hand. He did his sexy half grin and looked at me.

"Well, hey there, princess." he grinned.

"Don't call me that," I said, irritated as I walked in.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"My mom is on a business trip and the girls are with my aunt. So I was thinking, sleepover?"

"Sure. My moms gone anyways." I said plopping down on his couch and smashing my face into a soft pillow. I groaned.

"Save your groaning for later," he said. And I didn't have to look at him to kno he was smiling.

I got up and punched his arm.

"Shut up."

"Ouch." he said rubbing his arm. All of the sudden, he got up, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. He started to carry me upstairs, and I pounded my fists on his bare back.

"Let me goooo!" I screamed.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p'.

He brought me up to his room and laid me on his bed. He straddled me and started to kiss my neck. I moaned softly and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to kiss my lips. He ran his fingers through my hair and continued to kiss me. I tugged at his basketball shorts, sliding them down his legs. I started kissing his jaw softy and he started to shudder. I smiled, and continued what I was doing. I could feel him smiling underneath me as he started to take control.

But there was something weird about tonight.

For some reason,at the end of the night, I felt hurt. I felt really, really hurt. And I didn't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo? Lemme know whatcha think! Thank you! (:

xxx

I was gonna wait I upload, but I couldn't wait!! ;)