'PART 1' IMAGINE

Think about it, I can hear you say how nice it would be if you have a star. Actually it is not such a good idea.    

Last summer, I slipped a star and I wished I had a star, I wish I could talk to me and be friends with me, my friend William called me the next day, so come to school quickly, but when I was saying that I have 3 hours more to go to school, my mother called out my daughter, get ready quickly, there was an emergency meeting Now it is understood, I got ready immediately I got ready to go to school as if it took a long time to go to school, all London people on the news said that all the London people are outside, I still do not understand what happened. Everyone started to cry so it is not safe at all to come to school, you will continue your education from your homes, now we came to your homes quickly, we came home running with my mother and today we played games with my mother because all classes were canceled. There was a voice hello kyle, I am the star that you wish to wish my mother did you hear this voice, my mother told me that she did not hear any sound, the star called out to me water only you can hear me I still cannot understand well if you are a meteorite how my wish came true look water you are actually ruling me When you said, I suddenly started to slide. How do I determine the fate of the universe? Yes, you are determined, but how is it? I just wished to have a friend.