The new student (Chapter 1)

Y/ns pov

I was walking with my brother Jean, who is an hour or so older than me, to my new school, I used to go to a completely different school from my brother but I got moved to here for bullying.

"If anyone messes with you just tell me y/n okay? No one messes with my younger sibling." Jean smirked as he teased me slightly.

"You're only an hour older than me but okay I will, I mean I tell you everything you know that. You know I'm non binary and I haven't told anyone else." I smile at my brother.

Jean nodded "that's true, I told my friends so they don't misgender you though."

"That's fine brother." I smile and notice a big group of people who waved when they saw Jean. "That's a lot of people..."

Jean put his arm around my shoulders pulling me close and kissed my forehead to comfort me a bit "hey everything will be okay."

Writer's Pov

The group notice Jean pulling someone into a hug and kissing their forehead. "Do you think that's his sibling?" Eren asked "looks nothing like that horse face."

Everyone else stayed silent as they took in y/ns appearance. Beautiful was not a word to describe y/n, not even stunning, they were far much more than that.

Y/ns pov

I walk over to the big group with Jean giving a small nervous smile staying close to my brother as anxiety rushed through me.

I heard my brother speak up and looked at Jean "everyone this is my sibling y/n, please be nice to them or so help me I will not hold back in a fight."

Eren laughed "like you could beat me in a fight!!" He smirked then looked at me after being nudged in the side by a shorter guy "anyway I'm Eren, I hope we get along."

After everyone introduced themselves they all waited for me to introduce myself to hear my voice, Jean gave me a thumbs up and I sighed softly. "My name is y/n...i-it's nice to meet you too..."

"Holy shit I didn't think they could get any better.." Levi spoke quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear shocking everyone as this was a new side to Levi. "Don't say a thing." He turned around heading to class.

"Let's go then y/n." Jean smiled at me and I nodded back to my brother blushing slightly from what has just happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Authers note

Sorry if this is a bit short or isn't that great, I really did try and my mother kept walking in distracting me. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this, please tell me if you'd like more.

Word count: 420