chapter 4 - shopping with them

Just wanna apologize that I've been gone for so long, life kinda had me feeling really down but anyway enjoy this chapter, I don't have a lot of motivation to do this I'm just kinda forcing myself to make it because I feel guilty I haven't made a chapter in a long time.

Also I knew I said this'll be nice but I kinda want to put something interesting in so sorry about that-

Y/ns pov at the shops

I was walking with my brother and his group of his friends to the shops, they were taking me there to help me calm down and to get to know me more apparently.

In all honesty I don't feel like I belong in this group of people, first off there's so many and second there my brothers friends, I know I have sepperation anxiety and hate being alone but still, I'm taking his friends from him.

"Hey Y/n? Where do you want to go first?" Levi's voice made me escape from the thoughts that were making me tear up and feel like a burden "hey are you crying?" When Levi said that I saw the whole group stop and look at me.

"I'm fine..uh...can we get ice cream? Comfort food you know..." I spoke silently, more of a whisper that only Levi could hear since he was closer than the others.

"Well if ice cream is what you need for comfort then let's get it." Levi spoke so the others knew what I have just whispered.

The others nodded and we all walked to a ice cream shop getting a big table before sitting down and picking our ice cream from the menu.

???? Pov

I  was sitting down at a table with my new girlfriend in the ice cream shop to see someone familiar walk into the shop with a big group of people "d/n?..." I quitly spoke to myself (d/n - dead name) watching them sit down and noticed the differences my used to be child had "no can't be....she/he never looked like that...but Jeans there.."

"James?" I flicked my head to my girlfriend when she spoke up "are you okay? You seem to be in a world of your own there."

"Yeah I'm fine..just thinking to myself." I saw the familiar person walk past me, their style of clothes is even completely different from d/n but they seem to recognize me so maybe it is her/him?

Y/n pov

I told the others I had to quickly go to the bathroom, on the way there I notice someone familiar. When we locked eyes I instantly knew who it was and turned going back to the others hugging Jean "Jean...he's here...."

Jean looked at me then to James, I saw his eyes widen and his worried expression turn into anger "I'll kill that asshole..."

"No leave him..he isn't allowed near us remember? We can call the police and he'll be put into jail.." I spoke the others were listening to us with shock.

Jean was going to speak as he nodded his head in agreement when we notice James was gone from his original spot and was standing next to our table now "Jean? D/n? Is that you?"

The whole group but me and Jean was completely confused and repeated the name I've always hated since I started high school "d/n?"

-------------------------------

Another kinda vent story coming up- heh, sorry anyway hope you liked this. Thanks for reading, once again I'm sorry it took so long for me to write this. My motivation to even pick up my phone and go on anything but YouTube and Netflix was very little. Bye bye ❤💖