chapter 5 - y/ns horrid past

This chapter will have mentions of: sexual Harrasment
Pedophilia
Physical and emotional abuse

It's only mentioned slightly but if you don't like these please skip this chapter or leave as I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and they may be mentioned a few times.

Other than that I hope you enjoy my darlings.

Y/ns pov

I looked at my so called father I had since I was 6 years old and frowned at the horrid memories going through my head and I teared up. "Can someone take y/n please? I need to teach this old man a lesson for even coming near us after what he did."
Jean spoke looking at everyone else who looked confused, I was taken into Mikasas arms since she was next to Jean (surprisingly.)

I felt Mikasa rub my back to comfort me slightly whilst I watched my brother stand up and face James.

Erens pov

I was really curious on why Jean seemed so angry at the man who was standing at our table, I was quite surprised when I saw Jean grab the man by the collar "what the hell are you doing here James?! You have no right to be near y/n after what you've done to them!!" I continued to listen with the others, we were all curious on why Y/n was crying.

"Y/n? Who's that? What did I do to them?" James spoke confused then smirked "all I remember is touching d/n in a way that made you angry." I frowned after hearing this, I kinda got the hint that d/n is y/ns dead name.

"D/n is y/n you asshole! They're non binary, they would've told you that if you didn't break their trust so many times!! And why do you speak so proudly about touching a child in such horrific ways you pedophile and abuser?!"

James laughed with a smirk "there's no such thing. I speak so proudly of it because it angers you, your anger is so amusing."

I saw Jean punch James in the face whilst I and the others processed what was said some of us not getting what the two were talking about and others along with me did.

Me, Mikasa and Levi all got angry at what we have just heared "you did what?!"

"Oh come on now he/she was thirteen, I was getting them ready for when they were older." James smirked.

I felt anger boil through me "that's just wrong!! They were still a child!!!" I yelled getting the whole shops attention.

Jean frowned "leave before I call the police James, you know y/n doesn't like this much attention."

James rolled his eyes and left along with his girlfriend who broke up with him after she heard the information that was told.

Me and the others looked to y/n who was still crying their heart out "y/n?...he's gone now, you don't need to worry..now that all of us know who he is and what he did we won't allow him to come close to you."

Everyone nodded their heads and I saw y/n give us a small smile "thank you.." We all gave them a comforting smile wanting to protect y/n from all the bad they've been through.

---------

Sorry this isn't that great, hope you liked it though.