•OS•

«-You know, today we've been together for five years to the day, but you've also been lying here for a year, in this hospital bed.. Do you remember last year when I sent you shopping?.. I'm sorry, I should have gone myself, I should be in your place.. This car should have hit me, not you.. I should have been in a coma, not you.. I'm sorry that because of me you are here.. Boys miss you a lot.. Every day they ask me for news from you, hoping to have good news.. I still couldn't give them any.. I also miss you very much.. But I think your arms, hugging me when I wake up, are surely the thing that I miss the most.. Your laugh too, I even hear it sometimes, it makes me happy even though I know that I couldn't possibly hear it more.. And then your smile too.. I really miss him.. I miss having you near me.. I miss hugging you.. I miss kissing you too.. What helps me hold on is our photos and memories.. When I miss you during the day or I'm sad.. I look at our photos and it makes me smile again and I tell myself that I am fighting for something useful.. You.. I know you have been fighting for me too every day for a year.. I know you will wake up and everything will be as before.. The doctors told me that you risked never waking up, because the shock was too violent.. They also told me that only a miracle could save you.. So I hope and I pray that this miracle happens.. And may death leave me, and spare, the person I love.. For my birthday present of our 4 years, you fell into a coma.. So please for my gift of anniversary of our 5 years and all the others to come.. Wake up.. Please.. I know you can hear me, and even if you can't wake up right away, I will be waiting for you.. I love you Jun..»

Tears start to roll down my cheeks. I squeeze his hand and place a soft kiss on it. I take a deep breath and start talking again.

«-For you, I would wait for the miracle to happen.. I would stay near you.. If I had to come every day for a year or even ten more years, I would come.. I won't let go.. So don't let go.. I know you can do it, Jun.. because my boyfriend, he's the best.. and whatever happens it will stay like this..»

I let go of his hand and get up. My shaking hands rest on the bed and I walk over to him. Tears streaming down my cheeks fall on Jun's forehead. I bring my head up and gently put my lips to his forehead. I lean towards his ear.

«-See you tomorrow Jun.. I-I love you..»

I sit up and turn around. I begin to walk towards the exit when a voice that I thought I could never hear again faintly rises in the room.

«-C-Chan?..»

The tears of sadness stop and give way to tears of joy. I turn around shaking. I see him turn his head towards me and smile. I smile too and go straight to call a nurse. A few seconds later a nurse comes to take care of him. She takes care of everything then leaves the room. Jun sits up and I look at him.

«-Sorry Jun.. It's my fault..»

I burst into tears and he beckons me to come join him. I sit next to him and he hugs me. He strokes my hair.

«-I-it's not your fault Chan, he said in a weak voice.

-I l-love you Jun..

-Me too, I love you Chan.»

I stand up and we look at each other. One of his hands lands on my cheek and wipes my tears away. He comes closer to me. He's close enough that I can feel his breath on my lips. He keeps coming closer until our lips seal. I enjoy the happiness and the sweetness of this kiss. Our lips part and he looks at me.

«-Thanks for coming every day Chan. It helped me a lot. Thanks to you, I haven't given up. I'm sorry it took so long. I'll be home quickly and in great shape. Everything will go back to how it was before. I promise you Chan. And also, happy five year anniversary my baby.

-Thank you Jun, you couldn't give me a better gift. And happy five year anniversary sweetheart.»

We smile at each other and I wrap my arms around his waist before burying my head in his neck.

«-Jun? Never leave like this again. Don't leave me anymore. And above all, never abandon me.

-I promise you Chan but promise it me too.

-I promise you.»

His hand comes to lift my head towards his. He fixes his gaze on mine and smiles. I blush and smile automatically. He pulls me closer to him and sticks his lips to mine again. I respond to this kiss with the greatest possible tenderness. We separate and he comes to stick my body to his. His mouth comes close to my ear.

«-I love you Chan, Jun whispers to me as my cheeks turn red.

-me too, Jun, I said with a sigh, a smile on my face.»

~~

Hi everyone !

It is the first OS that I write, finally that I publish. It's quite short but I hope you liked it anyway!