Prologue

"Don't do that, girl

"Don't do that, girl. I do not want to tire your pretty legs."

The man was wearing a black trousers, with a black shirt tucked in, completing the look with a black coat. He said to the blonde girl, who was pacing around in a tiny basement with only a small window and a door that was locked, leaving no escape for the girl. The room only had a table, that too was not far from the man.

"N-o, please, don-t."

The girl cried and the man's smile just grew bigger listening to the girl's pleading, as he replied.

"As much as I like your cries, it is getting boring by the time, try something new." He paused a bit then continued, "Then, I can think of postponing your death to a few hours. Won't you like that?"

"Why are you do-ing this?"

The girl asked, barely above whisper.

"The chitchats are boring, of no use, however, consider yourself lucky, girl. Since, you are the first person I am going to 'unalive', I used to be a big ass Deadpool fan, you see."

He started walking towards the nearby table as he continued, "Mother used to tell me that I often divert from the main point."

He raised the gloves that were lying on the table, as if to examine them before wearing them. He picked up an axe and muttered, "Too much blood to clean later on."

He shook his hand and placed the axe down and picked up a rope, "Marks on those pretty legs and neck won't look good." His eyes then fell on the object that was beside that axe and picked it up.

Keeping his eyes on the object in his hand, he told the only other person present in that basement, who was shivering with shock.

"Girl, you like tattoos? Of course, you do. See, I am a nice person after all, fulfilling your wish before you are dead."

He moved towards the girl who on realising what was happening, started shifting back.

"STOP! Stay still, girl. I do not want to make this anymore painful."

The man warned and the girl stopped at once, praying for any kind of help. He kneeled beside the girl and motioned her to lay down.

"You can shout till your heart fills with joy, alright? I am going to give your hand a nice tattoo for people to see."

Then he placed the knife on her right hand and started working. Soon the basement was filled with the girl's cries but as soon as it started, it slowly died down.

By the time he finished, the girl laid motionless. He got up and wiped the blood off the knife with the napkin that he took out from his coat pocket. When he started to look for a plastic bag to wrap his creation with, he heard barking.

Smirking, going near the door, he opened it. Welcoming the dogs inside, he said, "You guys are hungry?"

Listening to the dogs barking, he continued, "Well, you guys came at the right time. I have food for you all. But, don't go near the right hand and ruin my masterpiece nor you will be the next one to receive it."

Leaving the dogs to enjoy their feast, he went to look for a plastic bag. After 10 minutes when he returned, the dogs were gone. However as warned, they left the right hand. Putting the half-eaten body in the bag, he started dragging it to his car and placed the bag on the back.

Applying throttle to his car's tires to not leave any marks, he started the car. Stopping the car near a river bank, he opened the door to bring the body out and again started dragging it to throw it near the bank.

"I was again diverted from the point, it seems."

He started again while removing the bag. "Well, girl, you see, I am starting a new game. I was watching so many movies today morning that I wanted to try one by myself. Let's see if the police, detectives are as intelligent as they are shown or- Moreover, I am bored, I am sure, they too are."

Placing the used bag under his boots to remove any shoe mark, he made his way back to his car, while murmuring to himself, "Poor girl, thought she had the pleasure of hearing my real voice. I can't wait for tomorrow to come."

Throwing the bag in the back seat, he removed the small voice changer from his neck and started the car.