End

"N'Dean! Give me back my blue!"

Del's voice rings through the living room as she tries to take her color pencil from her little brother. The 2 years old boy shakes his head without any expression before going back to his coloring book. Del whines once more only to get the same treatment which left Ohm (who silently sees his children by the hall with his tail swishing calmly) chuckles. He walks to his children and smiles when he gets their attention.

"Dada! N'Dean does not want to give me the blue color!"

Del tries to use her puppy eyes on Ohm and the male can feel his heart squeezing from how cute she looks. As Del grows older, she looks more and more like Fluke while his son looks like a carbon copy of him.

His mind suddenly remembers the day when Fluke gave birth to Dean and how he curses him so hard for impregnate him a giant baby and when they see N'Dean in Fluke's arms, the bunny smiles fondly despite his eyes rolling when he sees how similar the pup is to his husband. No wonder the baby is heavier when he is still in his womb rather than their Lil Del and he is extra horny during his pregnancy.

"Lil Del, has N'Dean asked you if he wants to borrow it?"

Del tilts her head trying to remember if her brother did ask for her to lend the item. She pouts when she does remember and slowly nods her head. She knows she is at fault when she also remembers that her parents have taught her to give someone her stuff if they ask nicely and she does not use it.

"N'Dean says borrow when I am using it, I say I will give after. I only put it down for a while to use pink but Nong already took it!"

The girl crosses her arms with a big frown on her face making her forehead creases. Ohm shakes his head and glances at Dean who is more occupied with his coloring than listening to his sister. The father gently massages Del's forehead to shoos the creases away like how his husband always does.

Having been married to Fluke for 5 years more or less has made Ohm adapt to his spouse's habit especially when it comes to calming down their children. He loves to help the bunny as much as he can since he has seen how hard and painful those days when his soulmate has to bear their love in his tiny body.

"Why are you doing a grumpy face, hmm? I think you already know where you miscommunicate with N'Dean. Let him use the color first, okay? Dada promised once N'Del starts primary school Dada will give you new color pencils. Remember what Papa says?"

Del pouts harder and about to recite her beloved Papa's words but stops when the familiar voice of her Papa reaches their ears first.

"Patience is a virtue, Lil Del."

Ohm quickly stands up and helps his bunny to walk to the living room, hands already snatching the laundry basket away with another gently guiding Fluke's back. He gives a sneaky peck on the sweet lips earning a light tap to his chest, knowing that Fluke is asking him to stop teasing when they are in front of their children.

"Now, Lil Del, N'Dean, what happened? I can hear you from the upstairs rooms. Something happened?"

The children quickly run to Fluke, hugging both his legs leaving everything behind just to cling to their lovely Papa with Del on the left and Dean on the right. The bunny laughs when the sour mood changes to a serene one as his children snuggle to him as if they have not seen him for a long time. The youngest son tries to reach out for his Papa but Del takes his hand instead while shaking her head.

"Papa cannot hold N'Dean, Papa has Baby in the tummy. Papa will be tired. Dada says cannot tire out Papa. After Baby comes out, okay?"

Fluke who listens to Del turns to his wolf and gives a stink eye when he sees the sheepish smile with dimples appear on Ohm's face. The tall male rubs the small back gently to calm the bunny who is tapping his foot impatiently since he knows that Fluke always loves spoiling their loves but cockblock by Ohm's warning to them about taking care of him.