Part 2

A/N: 

I hope you guys enjoy it, sorry for the delay~

----

"Dada, -ning"

A two years old pup greets the giant wolf with her arms open wide. Ohm smiles and picks up the small girl into his arm. He smiles when he hears a loud happy shriek coming from his baby while holding onto his neck with her small grip.

"Morning little Del. Where is Papa?"

Ohm asks with a childish tone as he smothers his little wolf with kisses to the cheeks earning more shriek of joy and protests of no from Del. The two keep on joking around until they hear someone clearing their throat from the open door that leads to the hallway.

"Uhum. Papa sends Del to call Dada to eat. Not playing."

Fluke tries to act firmly but the pout that settles on his lips only brings a sheepish smile from the two. Del asks her Dada to put her down before making her way carefully to her Papa. She hugs the slim leg and looks at Fluke with her puppy eyes making the smaller man melt.

Dang those doe eyes!

Ohm laughs when he sees how his husband goes from sulking to melting real quick when it comes to their daughter. Honestly, he cannot believe that they already have a child together not even a month after they married 2 years ago and now his days are always coloured by his small husband and his little pup.

"Okay, you two. Let's go and nyum nyum breakfast."

The father and daughter look at the wolf with the same big doe eyes making Ohm's heart warm. Del might be a wolf but she definitely has more of Fluke's features and feminine side. He knows that it is going to be hard protecting his little princess from irresponsible boys. He needs to have a male pup with his husband to protect their baby girl.

"Hello Dada, I thought you want to eat? Del is already in her seat."

Fluke wakes his soulmate from his train of thought when he sees that Ohm is not following them to the dining table. He puts Del in her seat first before going back to the room to call Ohm to eat. The wolf smiles at his bunny lovingly and traps him in a hug as he winds his arms around the small waist loosely.

"Baby, Are you excited to celebrate our anniversary honeymoon? I think we need a small protector for Del. She and you are too beautiful for the world."

Fluke makes a disgusted face and laughs at the suggestion, knowing what Ohm wants from him once they have their privacy while Del hangs out with her grandparents for 3 days. Being a bunny hybrid, he too misses having himself being full by his wolf.

"You need to calm down, mister. Breakfast and little Del is waiting at the kitchen."

The older man goes on his tiptoes, pecking the addictive lips of his soulmate to distract him and sneak a hand to cup the huge dick that is confined in a basketball short. Ohm groans softly over the small hand.

Fluke grins playfully and makes a run to the kitchen before Ohm can even think of a punishment from his little stunt. The taller man shakes his head with a menacing smirk, making his way to his small family that has started their breakfast without him.

"You are so naughty."

Ohm mumbles as he ruffles the soft hair of his husband while taking a seat beside him. Del who sees her Papa's hair getting messy giggles brightly, finding the look to be funny since she rarely sees the man looking untidy.