Crying For Kei

Kei looks at the woman wearing so many strange accessories in her arms.

"Are you a scam?"

Vina hits his head.
"What are you asking so casually?"

Kei rubs his hurt head.
"Urgh."

Travis smiles at Kei.
"Madam Charlotte is a legitimate shaman. She is the one that help me get through this curse."

"Mskis jshwhgw bsjsbsvsvs vsbsbsv ssbnsb vscjksk" the woman smiles and said.

Kei backs off a bit.
"Did she just trash talk me?"

Vina pinches his side.
"Don't always talk nonsense! Madam is thanking you for helping us with the curse."

Kei nods at the smiling woman.
"She still looks like a scam artist to me though." Kei said,smiling at the woman.

"Actually, I can speak your language." The shaman smiles.

"Eh? I nevr have thought I will be able to see a REAL and ELEGANT SHAMAN in my life! I am honored." Kei shakes hand with Madam Charlotte.

Tyler burst into laughter.
Even Travis is looking warmly at Kei.

"Thank You Kei." Travis said.
He raised his hand to ask Kei to come near him.

Kei walks to his side.
"Are you alright Uncle?" Kei asks.

Travis nods.
"Thanks to you."

"Me? What did I do?" Kei rolls his eyes.
"Anyways, that Shaman can speak our language. Shouldn't you all warn me?"

Travis smiles.
"Madam Charlotte doesn't mind. Actually she is happy to meet someone as bless and lucky as you are. She said your body is leaking with positive energy and staying near you will help me regain strength after the curse is lifted."

"Way to go, guilt tripping me?" Kei looks around and whispers. "Are you sure she is not a scam?"

Travis grins
"Sure."

Kei nods.
"If you say so. So what should I do?"

"We will draw two  circles and you and Travis will sit on each then Madam Charlotte will remove the curse that is binding the two of you." Tim said frowning.
"This is very crucial and we can understand if you wanted to back out. One mistake can....can even cause your life."

Kei nods.
"Okay."

"Kei, this is very serious." Rico said.
"When you two are in the circle, you are nit allowed to have a charm or talisman with you to protect you. The curse might take your sanity away." Rico added.

Kei looks around.
Everyone is looking at him with seriousness.

Travis smiles.
"Kei, you don't really have to be here. It might be weaker but I can do this alone without risking your life."

Kei nods.
"Okay."

Vina finally can't stop herself. She steps forward clenching her fist.

Kei protected his head but instead of head knock Vina hugs him.
"Idiot." She sniffs and hugs Kei tighter.

Kei sighs.

****

The two are sitting in the large hollow circles.

There are candles around the circles.

"Remember, whatever you see or hear, never leave the circle! No matter what. Inside the circle is the safest for the two of you." Lady Charlotte said.