Chapter 3

I opened the door to the coffee shop, seeing Andrea sitting at a booth. I got my French Vanilla & sat down facing her. Her brown hair was in a French braid that was styled off with her gold hoops. She was wearing a Sponge Bob hoodie with her lace shorts. Gosh I was sometimes jealous of her style. It's like she could be on Teen Vogue. While I wore a plain tee with leggings & black wedges, also with my lime cardigan. I had nothing else to wear in my closet. Hell even my hair is like a birds nest, I bet people could throw something & it will stay.

"So care to explain what the hell happen to the window!" she said sipping her cup.

"You know this is a funny story" I laughed nervously. Then she gave me a look like my aunt would if I lied. "Fine, some robbers broke into my house but barely stole anything. Expect the elephant thingy, I can't tell the police because they would blast my brains out"

"Anyways are you okay? You can come to my house, to stay until your aunt comes"

"Sure, I'll go get my stuff. You can come" I said & she nodded. Then we sipped our French Vanilla. As we were done, we went to my house. I got to my home & packed but I saw the tv on. I looked at Andrea, she shrugged.

"Grace are you home!" Jill called from the kitchen. She's back! Andrea gave me a sad smile, she wanted me to stay over the night. But since my aunt was back.

"Yes!" I chirped as I said walking into the kitchen. "So where did you go?"

"Hello Andrea!" She said Andrea nodded. "Uh I can't tell you yet, maybe some time this week"

"What are you hiding from me!" I said. "I need you to tell me & I'll tell you what happen last night"

"Last night?!" She exclaimed. Opps I shouldn't said that.

"Ah! But you need to tell me yours & I'll tell mine" I said. She took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you but I've been going to L.A to see Xavier's parents" she spoke. "& if I told you, you would not handle it. I talked over it with his parents & they want us to stay at there house for a couple of months"

My eyes widened. "T-they want m-me to stay at their h-house" she nodded, I looked over to Andrea & she gave me a encouraging smile. "But why?"

"Grace, they miss you" they missed me! That means Xavier missed me!

"So then Xavier missed me to?" She frowned. Uh oh.

"I'm not to sure, from what his parents told me that he had changed over the years" oh, then I wasn't expecting that. I don't think he had changed, I think he is the same person.

"How long do I have to respond to this?" I asked.

"2 days" she said & I nodded. She left the kitchen when her phone rang & I face Andrea who was picking at her spilt ends. I clapped so I would get her attention.

"Andrea what should I do?" I asked.

"Just go" she replied. "I know you miss him, so just go"

"I'm not to sure, I'm going to ask Gabe"

"Gabe?" She raised a brow.

"He wanted to hang out sometime" I shrugged.

"Sure he does, just before you know it your trapped in a corner. You hit the wall & bam that's where he gets you" she laughed.

"That's crazy talk, I'm sure he won't"

"Whatever I'm going to go" she said. "Have fun with Gabe" I rolled my eyes.