She's my Cheerleader

The game started with a blow of the ref's whistle. Nekomata served first, the ball lightly glided over the next, and Daichi received it, hitting it high enough for Tobio to be able to properly plant himself under it and make a decision before passing it to Asahi the team's ace. The game was pretty simple in your opinion. 

That was until you saw Hinata's and Kageyama's quick attack. The other team was used to it by now, having seen them do it before, but it honestly excited you. Jumping up from the bench you start clapping getting everyone's attention. 

"So cool! Tobio Nii-chan jumped up and threw it like woosh! And then Hinata came out of nowhere and jumped up and slapped it really hard! I went like splat! on the ground and made a REALLY loud noise!" The teams stared at you in admiration, smiling at the cute little girl, bouncing up and down too excited for her own good. 

"Resume the match!" Ukai said grabbing you as you were bouncing up and down with a smile. 

"Yeah! Did you see how Asahi smooshed the ball!" You said looking up Ukai, Asahi chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Yep, now you have to sit down." He lifted you and sat you back on the bench, sitting next to you. 

The game continued, and it seemed that things only got more and more interesting as that team became pumped up hoping that you would do the same reaction again. There were a lot of powerful hits, but what made you even more excited when Kenma dumped it over the next. 

"WOW! He just dropped it past Tobio Nii-chan and Tsuki!" Getting up and clapping as you ran onto the court, the game was stopped yet again as Kenma picked you up and set you on his hip.

"She's my little cheerleader!" Kenma smiled and laughed causing everyone to stare in bewilderment. 

"d-did he just... get excited?" Lev whispered in Yuka's ear, getting a harsh kick in the side. 

"Shush, I need to find my phone to take a picture." Yaku turned around looking for his bag. Suddenly a flash of light caught everyone off guard, there stood Kuroo with his phone up. 

"Shoot, I forgot to turn off my flash. Sorry Kitten, Sorry Chibi-Chan." He ran away before Kenma could get angry. Yaku yelled at him to send the picture in the group chat. Kenma would have been pissed if he was so entranced at you playing with his hair. With a kiss on the forehead, you left him there stunned, wiggling out of his arms and heading back to the bench. 

"No getting up until the match is over. Do you understand me?" Ukai scolded you, seen as if the game were to continue you would have gotten hurt. You sat and watched the rest of the game, nothing really interested you enough to get out of your seat. But then you saw Lev spike, how tall he was made you even more astonished. 

"Woah! Can I get up now?" Ukai just shook his head making you pout. The game finally ended and you jumped up running and hugging everyone saying good game. Kenma picked you up, walking away from the group of "Disgusting sweaty boys" As he says. 

"Hey, we have more games Kenma, we need our cheerleader," Tanaka says rushing after him.

 cat"No, she's my cheerleader." Everyone was upset, but also in awe at Kenma's overprotective and possessive behavior.

"Kitten... give the child back." Kuroo walked closer slowly, reaching out for you before Kenma hisses and runs away. You giggling as he runs out of the gym to the Nekome room.

"Well, that is the fastest I have ever seen him run." The group stared at the door the duo left and turned back to their coaches before rushing off to their new courts for their next game. 

"Aww, I wanted the munchkin to watch me serve." Oikawa pouted as he picked up the volleyball, cursing Kenma under his breath, making Kenma sneeze. 

"No sickies." You kiss his nose and smile, his eyes water as he gives you all of his attention. His PSP was forgotten. "Do you want to meet my stuffie?" Your eyes lit up as he nodded, and ran off. Grabbing a calico cat plushie and showing it to him. "His name was originally Steve, but now his name will be Kenma because he looked like you." Gripping his shirt, he bit his lip trying not to cry and die from your cuteness. 

"Kitten, I have to go get my PSP, then we can play games on it." He got up, leaving the room at a quick dash, soon coming back with a weird device in his hands. 

"Let's get to playing." He was panting, probably trying to evade his captain as well as team mom.