Brat

No one's pov:

The boys continued to walk around the school talking about what the third years were gonna do once their school year was finally over, and wondering what the new first years will be like. But in the gym, Kenma woke up before you, slipping away from you to quickly return Kuroo's jacket, and get something to snack on as he waited for you to awaken. Unfortunately, that came all too soon, and he was back yet.

"Yah! Kenma?" I yawn looking around for the setter, only to find the gym empty. You never had separation anxiety much, only a couple of times when you were left with someone completely new, but one thing you hate when getting left behind. Slowly getting up you walked to the gym doors and peeked out, only to find an empty corridor, the lights were on, and the sun was still out, so there was no way it was nighttime yet. 

"Ah Y/n, you must have woken up early, where's Kenma?" Yaku asked, the group of boys walking up behind him. You were angry at the blonde, but also at the whole group since NO ONE was there, so you simply crossed your arms and turned away from the short male. "Is something wrong?" Concern rang through his voice. 

"Hmph!" You huffed and stomped away, ready to cause as much chaos as you possibly could. If they want to leave you whilst you sleep, then you'll leave them with a mess to clean up. Running back to the gym, and quickly went to the storage closet, they started leaving it unlocked because you would always get annoyed that you had to get the keys to be able to get a volleyball to play with. Taking out the carts of volleyball, the group watched as you brought pretty much everything into the room. 

"CHibi-chan, we don't have practice today. We don't need the volleyball, or pennies (Jerseys, whatever you guys call them.). Also, we never use that many volleyballs. Why don't we just play with a few instead." Kuroo walked closer as you got out the box of chalk that they used to mark the boards with the team names, and quickly began dumping everything out, stepping on the chalk to make it into a pile of dust, Volleyballs were scattered everywhere, and the pennies along with them. 

"NO!" THe boys yelled, trying to get to you before you could do any more damage, but as soon as you got our the water dispenser, they knew it was only bound to get worse. They always left filled in case they ever needed it, but rarely used it. YOu dumped the water into the chalk dust and around on the floor, getting the bottom of your feet dirty in the white paint-like mixture you ran off down the hall, leaving a trail behind you. 

You were running towards the team's rooms to trash them when a pair of arms catch you. "Woah, no running kid. You may fall." Takeda says, setting you back down, only to see the trail you left behind. "Why is there a trail of white following you?"

"No reason." Skipping off to the Shiratorizawa room you grab a couple of people's bags and throw their clothes out onto the floor, giggling as you did that to a few more rooms. All the fun came to a stop when Nekomata was standing at the door of the Nekoma room, waiting for your appearance. 

"Let's go." He grabbed your wrist and took you to the gym, where you saw the boys being watched as they cleaned up the mess. You stuck your tongue out at the group, pulling down your right eyelid. 

"Bakas." You whisper, but suddenly go quiet when you're faced with 7 angry coaches. 

"What was this all about?" 

"They left me here alone while I was sleeping, I didn't know where anyone was." Though you had a reason, it was a good one. 

"Corner, now." Ukai said, pointing to the corner furthest from the coaches and the boys. Reluctant to go, Ukai had enough and dragged your over, sitting you down and walking away. Everytime you would crawl away, he would just grab you again and pull you back into the corner. "Stop being a brat, and sit here. I'll come get you when your time Is up, and when I do, you will go to the boys and apologize for the mess you made. Then it's dinner time and straight to bed for you missy. Tomorrow, you will sit next to me and Takeda for the entirety of their practice, no moving. Do you understand me?" He was upset, and his face was turning red.

"Y-yeah." 

"Good, now I'll be back later." and with that, he left you to your silent boring wall in the corner. 

_____________________________________

DAMN Y/N YOU KNOW HOW TO CAUSE SOME CHAOS, but you don't know how to get away with it. sorry for such a long wait, I'm beginning to post more and more. That you guys for sticking it out!