prologue

A lone cat sits on a balcony alone as he looks at the floor. The floor was scattered with ripped petals.His ears were flattened.
His heart was shattered. The one thing in his life told him straightforwardly that she will never love him.

"Mi-lady please if he's hurt you this bad doesn't it mean that he's not worth it-"

"You stupid cat you don't know anything!" ladybug snapped. "Where hero's our personal life isn't that important! I don't even know why i decided to tell you in the first part!"she adds as she snatched the roses and ripped them before stepping on the stem.
"L-ladybug i didn't mean to-"
"I will never love you cat noir so get it through your thick skull "she yells before using her yo-yo to disappear into the night sky leaving the cat alone to his shattered heart.
"That little kitty on the roof all alone..."

The hero sees his ring blink as he sighs standing up and returning to his home as he sighs.
"Claws out"mumbled the cat before the suit he wore was gone as a teen wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle as he looked at the floor.
"Woah, talk about harsh" the floating magical cat said. The teen walked to the bed as he sat down looking at the floor.

"Yeah...."
"Hey don't worry adrien you'll get her back in no time"said the cat said to the teen named Adrien shook his head.
"It doesn't matter if she loves someone else..."he said quietly. "She said it herself that she would never love me and I'll accept that, eventually"he said softly as tears fell from his face.
"Okay but hey! There's pretty of fish in the sea-"
"There's trash too, give me a break plagg the chances of finding a girl better than ladybug is low"he said as he sighs.

A teen looked at the mansion and piece of paper. A smile appeared on her face.
"I finally found it!"