Babysitter

I really love you! These are my confessions. My confessions of love! Don't be scared, little lady. I'll make you love me, no matter what it takes...

The doorbell rang as a woman with black hair with a strange red fade on the front answers.
"How may I be of assistance? "she said. A girl shows her name that read

(Y/n) (l/n)

"I'm here to babysit. You called me last week and gave me the address telling me to show you this to clarify it's me so here i am" said the female voice. There was silence.
"Please come in,"said the woman as the gates opened.
The female walks in and is shocked by her surroundings as she hums.
"T-this...place is incredible"she said. "So...who's the little guy?"

"Adrien Agreste"

"Who?"said the girl. The woman named Nathalie looked shocked.
"Gabriel's son?"she said.
"Oh uh...him...the fashion designer?"she said. Nathalie sighs

"Just follow me,"she said, leading the girl to the boy who she would be watching.

When near the door she heard talking as she seemed confused. When the door opened it suddenly stopped.

"Adrien this is your governess for now on. Treat her well,"she said before leaving. The girl named (y/n)  smiles as she looks for the boy only to see a teenager as he turns and smiles.

Adrien smiled as looked at the girl. He was rather shocked. She was a small teen about 4'9 she had a gentle smile and a nice  frame with (h/c) hair, gentle (e/c) eyes with glasses and covering her cheeks with freckles sprinkled across her face.
"Governess?"he said, confused. (Y/n)  smiled nervously.
"W-well...i didn't know you'd be this old"she said softly. "Not that it's my business but how old are you?"
"Oh i just turned 16 a while ago"
"Oh! Happy late birthday,"she said happily. Adrien smiled
"How old are you?"
"Oh me? Uh...14"she said "i'll be 15 in a month and two weeks, funny i think you should be the one babysitting me"she adds. Adrien laughs.

"Yeah but it's fine. Adrien Agreste but I'm guessing you knew that,"he said, extending his hand.
"(Y/n) (l/n). And "should '' know that, but recognizing your face, your new perfume"she smiles, shaking his hand. Adrien chuckled.
"Ah not a crazy fan are you?"
"Your fashion line is pretty neat. I bought your top and I wear it, I just didn't exactly know who you were,"she explained.
"I understand, but even if I'm 2 years older, you're still gonna watch me?"
"Well yes, I gave up my old job because it paid more and I moved, plus I need the money anyways, plus there is a school close to my new home,"she smiles.
"I see, so governess (l/n)?"
"Only in front of people"she winks. Adrien smiled, he already liked his governess already.

That night Adrien had finished an attack as he made his way home. He saw (y/n) struggling with some bags. He lands nearby on a building as he sighs. "Claws in '' he said as he gave Plagg some stinky cheese. He waits for him slightly impatiently.

"Seems the governess has a secret admirer"Plagg teased.
"No, i'm just trying to make sure she gets home safely"he said seriously.he heard a cry as his eyes widened and he transformed again before landing next to (y/n) she simply tripped. Adrien sighs as he helps her up.
"You okay little lady"he said as he got her bags. (Y/n) seemed shocked.
"C-cat noir..."she said softly.

"In the flesh"he said. "Might I accompany you home,"he said.
"0-oh you don't have too"she said.

"It's a fine part of my job is to keep cute ladies such as yourself safe and out of danger"he winked, making the girl blush.
"I-i..thank you"she mumbled.

"Any time little lady"he said "now we're too?"he said.

Walking home he learned a lot about her. Why she moved and what she wants to do. She is fascinated in saving animals so she's planning on buying a building to start a rescue center.
Adrien admired this as he soon arrived at a lovely building with a nice view of the city.
"Until next time little lady"he said kissing his hand. Naturally he expected his lips to meet nothing but instead he felt a soft small hand. He was shocked as he paused before slowly parting looking at the girl seeing her with a shy smile.
"Until next time cat noir"she said softly as adrien opens the door and lets her walk inside.
He went home as he flops on his bed.
"Claws in...."he mumbled as plagg laughs.
"How romantic she's super nice too but very and i mean very shot!"plagg said. Adrien sighs as he placed a finger on his lip.
"yeah...."