Chapter 3

Liv barges into Dori's room and opens the curtains yelling,

"Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!" Don't you just hate it when siblings do that? Just barge into your room without knocking? And then leave the door open when they leave? That's exactly what Liv did. "Get up lazy bones! Why are you still asleep? You have an alarm for a reason don't you?" Yeah but it's of no use when you stay up too late giggling to yourself about some jerk and forget to set it.

"Shut up," Dori mumbles to both of us. I really hope you didn't dream of Michael, that would just be disgusting, blegh. Dori blushes before pulling a t-shirt over her head. Oh my gosh, you did!? Ha! That is so funny! And gross, I don't want to hear about it.

"Dori! Get your butt downstairs or you're going to be late!" Her dad yells. I'm guessing that Dori is going to grab one apple for breakfast and be out the door and somehow be satisfied with that. Dori puts on her necklaces, the Amethyst one and a new Emerald one.

"It's not Emerald, it's Green Jade. It helps attract your true love." I'm going to ignore the whole 'true love' part, Jade can be in colors other than green?

"They can be green, red, pink, black, brown, white, and violet; with overlapping colors." Huh. Once downstairs, Dori grabs an orange and starts peeling it as she hops out the door. I was close with the apple. When she gets in the car, Dori doesn't even fight for the radio,

"What's up with you?" Liv asks as Dori smiles to herself, not even Linkin Park could dampen her mood.

"I'm just, in a good mood." Liv nods suspiciously before honking for Rhiannon.

"So what's this I hear about a crush, Maddie?" Rhiannon asks as she slams her door, Liv turns on her little sister,

"Crush?" Dori beams,

"I ran into him yesterday, he's so hot!" Rhiannon laughs loudly,

"You can, like, say that again!" Dori smiles a little more, she never thought the topic of Michael could make Rhiannon tolerable.

"Okay, who is this mystery boy? Do I know him?" Dori giggles, giggles!

"His name is Michael, Michael Foster. He's got super soft-looking black hair, beautiful blue eyes and he's got piercings!" Rhiannon shoves her sparkly phone in between the front two seats,

"Here, look!" The girl has a picture of Michael posing with his skateboard and a cigarette in his mouth. Liv takes a quick glance before whistling,

"Damn," Dori grabs the phone and scrolls through more pictures of Michael, why does Rhiannon have so many pictures of him on her camera roll?

"Where did you get these?" She asks, perhaps a little too harshly.

"On his Instagram of course! He's got, like, 20,000 followers!" Dori relaxes slightly before handing Rhiannon's phone back and pulling out her own, Liv furrows her eyebrows,

"What are you doing?"

"Getting Instagram,"

"Make sure you follow me."

"You better not tell dad or Jamie and if you do, I'll tell them about the parties you go to." Liv scowls,

"You go to them too,"

"Only when you guys force me to. And I never drink."

"Fine," Liv growls. Why are you breaking your dads' rules? You know you aren't supposed to have any social media! Is it just because of that boy? Gosh, you're so stupid!

"Let me live my life!" Dori snaps at me, fine, fine. You're life you're wasting obsessing over Michael when you could be thinking about Simon. "I don't like Simon, and anyway, we don't know each other." Then talk to him.