3 O heart

"Well I'm 17, I'm in my 11th year and I go to the local boarding school. Brok win high," he looks at the floor, a small strand of his black Justin Bieber hair style barely covering his crystal blue eyes. "I'm cat, yeah yeah I know before you say she looks like a cat, and her name is cat know that my name is Kathy and i Love cats. So that is why I layered my hair and dyed it black and orange. Ya the taco style. Thin yes I'm waiting a fake fox tail. But I'm 5'4 and I'm in 10th grade. Oh, oh and I have one gray eye and one yellow eye, I'm 16," wow. "I'm bee, 16 year old 10th grader and I got green eyes and well blue hair as you can see. Sorry lily's not here today but she has black hair and green eyes," bee cinged to the small rock like object in her hands. "Yeah she's an 8th grader. But she's really mature she's been through a lot," cat looks at the floor as if she said something she shouldn't have. "So Autumn tell us some things about yourself more than your appearances obviously the people here don't know how to talk to new people," smiles at the broken teens in the group with a little laugh, Mrs.Karin says. "Well, I'm from California, I've only seen the ocean twice, and I have green eyes with my natural brown hair," I look at Mis.Deming. "So why are you all the why out this way," Karin sits forward. "Well Mrs.Karin I am all the wait out here for a rehab center and I'm going to be going to the nearby boarding school," everyone looks at each other. " "Just call me Karin and that's so funny everyone here goes to that boarding school," cat smiles ear to ear. " what grade are you in," Bee asked. "She's in the 10th grade," Mis.Deming cut me off. " sorry Mis.Deming but I think it's about time you leave everyones stories match they share here is very confidential I know that you're a counselor and that the students love you very much but it's time for you to leave. The session will end in 2 hours so you can come pick her up around 6 o'clock," Mis.Deming nodded her head and walked out the door. And just like that the beast was gone. " thank god she's gone," Mrs.Karin sat back. I squinted my eyebrows in confusion she just said that everyone loves her and she's practically. " everybody hates her she's a bitch," Bee puts her hands in her blue jacket pockets. "So let us start," Karin looks at cat and so do the rest of the kids. "I'll start start, wait what are we doing today like what's their problem right now stories from the past or ourselves in general," cat crosses her legs. " brief story of the past and now we need to catch up Autumn," cat adjust her shirt thats black with bright neon letters backwards saying weird, shes also wearing short shorts. " ok well the reason I am here today in this group that is, is because my mom dad died when I was 6 years old. And that's not why, it's because my aunt and uncle got a hold of me they were extreme alcoholics. They had no children never had any children, so they were never really good parents they just want to get the state check once a month. They beat me, they tortured me, they would lock me in the basement knowing I was deathly afraid of the dark. Never bought me Christmas presents and birthday presents. Once in awhile they buy me an outfit so people wouldn't notice that I was neglected. Throw me across the room cleaned chunks of hair out of my head. They starved me, and the worst thing of all, is when I was being taken away at 14 I looked my aunt in the eye and I asked her why. The only thing she had said was you can't have a better tomorrow if you don't stop thinking about yesterday. With a better family today well for about 4 months I was then they sent me to this boarding school they said I was too morbid to sad too depressing for their two little boys, guess they just wanted the monthly benefit checks. I guess today one of the main problems I have if I think I'm not worth anything I'm worth a monthly check about it. I'm done," her voice crackled. "Um," Bee started to speak, with sadness in her tone. She crossed her arms and sat up. Her black jacket almost catching on her long jeans with a hole in the right nee. " I'm here today because," she pauses and looks down at the floor. I don't understand how people could just so willingly tell random strangers they don't know their stories in their life. " because I was assaulted at that's about it," she got up and walked over to the window and just stood there.  "So Autumn tell us why are you here," No not like this.