bleeding heart -2

I woke up to the sound of the car turning off. " Are we there yet," I look in the mirror from the front seat. I don't look bad I wip under my eyes to fix my make up. But the rest of me was fine and I really don't wear much make up. Just eyeliner on my water line and some mascara and that's it. " No we are going to your first therapy group chat," sorry what. " that was never the deal. My doctor/therapist said nothing of it. I know I'm going to have a therapist jut no. No group I don't feel comfortable telling random strangers my story," I look into the depths of her soul. "And look I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier I just been through a lot lately," I gave her a fake half smile. " I'm sorry but as a counselor I've chosen this for you. It's the only why the principal would let you stay here. So you have to go," she actually talk to me as if I was equal person to her. "I'm being forced to be here," she imediately answers. "I now," back to bitch mode. God what is with her, I'm usually nice person. "Let us go. Oh and driver wait for us," we both got out of the car. It looks just like a school. She turns a swift right corner and walks right into the building side door. I follow not to far behind. The halls are all empty. "Look autumn, if you want to be happy you must first look happy. The dyed brown hair, jeans, and little jacket. it just looks tacky," that bitch. " hey actually brown is my national hair color and what's wrong with Mt outfit?" I nicely ask her. "Well thin you should dye it blonde, and start wearing wearing skirts and if you're looking for it after school project you should join cheerleading," I don't want to get into an argument so I just nod my head yes. We started walking up the stair case. There was a quick right turn and we et armed walking to the left. The door was there should I enter. She gives me a come in signal with her hand. There's not much people in This small blue and white room, I have a feeling that this room Is going to bring me great pain in the future. I stepped in, two girls and One boy. "Hello my name is Karen and are you autumn the new girl," an older lady asks. "Um yeah I guess I am, I hide a small ice cold sad look underneath a fake smile. "Good good, come and on let's start. Well first let's get to know each other. Okey? Well first this is Nike, we all sit in a circle. God how corny. This is going to be a long year. We'll that is if I don't have anything to do with it. . .