Chapter 6

After we were done eating, we cleaned up the kitchen together(we don't have maids cuz we don't trust em 🧐🙃).

about a week-long time skip. :D (sorry that I'm lazy)

"What would you like to do today, (Y/N)?" asked my father. Pretty obvious he didn't know either, villains have been WAY too quiet lately, meaning my dad is home all the time, maybe every now and then he goes out to patrol and maybe beats a small villain.

"Well I don't know, to be honest, days seem to go by faster but with nothing to do really." "Well, I'm gonna go out patrolling, like I usually do." He was heading down to the hidden basement, hidden cuz that's where his hero costume and all of that good stuff is at. "Mhm," I said, heading to my room. "Hey is it okay if I invite Izuku?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. "Sure, just don't want any nonsense coming from you two," he smirked. "Dad!!" I yelled smiling. "What? Better to be safe than sorry," he said laughing. I head upstairs to my room, kicking off my shoes. I closed my door and then texted Izuku. I wanted to make sure that that Bakugou hadn't killed him or something for getting into UA.

(Y/N): hey izuku, what r u doing?

🥦izuku🥦: nothing much, why?
(Y/N): oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over

🥦izuku🥦: oh yeah sure, when rn?

(Y/N): uh, yeah, im bored at home (like usual), and yeah. 😅😅😅

🥦izuku🥦: okay, yeah sure I'll be there in a few.
(Y/N): Oki, then, see u then?

🥦izuku🥦: okay, bye!!😃

And then like, 15 minutes later, there was a knock on my front door. "Hey (Y/N)" he said with a smile. "Hey, Izuku! Come in!"He came inside and we went to my room
<<Looks like this:>>

"So, how's life?" I asked, starting the conversation"Well, if you mean Kachan not tormenting me every time he sees me, then pretty nice," he said

"Well, if you mean Kachan not tormenting me every time he sees me, then pretty nice," he said. 
"Yeah, that is great. Anyway, what's his problem with you?" I asked, I have been meaning to ask, but it seems kind of rude.
"Well, I guess he just wants to be best of the best, ever since we were little. We both admired your dad. I mean at first when we were younger, we were 'friends'. Then he found out I was quirkless and made fun of me."
"Dang, that must've been tough," I said. "Wanting to do something but not having what you need to do it."  
"Yeah. One day, I tried to save him from a sludge villain, trying to make peace with him, but I guess he didn't agree with having someone quirkless saving him," he said, kind of in a sad tone. I was trying to think of something to cheer him up.
"Well, now you can prove to him that you are not that quirkless little boy anymore." 
"I guess you are right!"
After that "therapy" session, we went to the living room to watch some movies on Hulu. it became 6:00 and it was time for him to go.
"well, looks like I got to go (Y/N), thanks for inviting me!" he said picking up his stuff.
"Yeah, no problem. see ya at UA then?" the letters were coming today, and I am absolutely sure he made it in, with the rescue points. 
"Yeah, I guess so," he said with a smile.
He left and I was alone, in the living room. I just turned it back on and started watching
 (favorite TV show.)
My dad came back around 9:00, and I fell asleep on the couch. My dad picked me up and took me to my room. 
"Good night, (N/N). I love you." 
I smiled and fell asleep again. 
"love you too, dad."