ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 || 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑

Narrator POV

"Just what the fuck- What are you guys doing here?!" Kise yelled not too loud for everyone inside the class to hear him. (Btw they were at the corridor :3)

"Obviously to study -_- Are you that dumb or what?" The dark hair guy answered him.

"I'm not! I mean why are you in Karasuno not at Too?"

"Well, Tetsu said Shoyo is here so....."

"We want to be closer with Sho-chan again!" The pink hair girl continued.

"After what you did?" Kise asked coldly as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up! Like you didn't! You even said you didn't want to be his friend again."

That made Kise completely silent as he got smacking from Kasamatsu. He whined and suddenly someone spoke to them out of nowhere.

"You guys better say sorry to him if not I will kill you."

"AHHH!" All of them were screaming, scared for their life and the teacher inside the class shushed at them.

"Tetsu! Where did you come from?! Please appears in normal way for once!"

"I was here since the beginning. You're just stupid to realise."

"I- Nevemind."

"Kurokocchi! What are you doing here?"

"For study. You're seriously stupider than Aomine."

"I'm fucking not! I want to ask if you transfer here too?!"

"I know all of you will transfer here since you kept bugging to ask me about Sho-kun."

"You don't talk to each other but you kept messaging me and eventually told me about your plans to transfer here." He added still in his stern face.

"Then, did Bakagami is here too? I mean you two are dating, right?" Aomine asked.

Kuroko showed disgusting face at him. Everyone surprised at Kuroko expression because he usually use his poker face. Before he could answer, someone with the red hair colour walked towards them.

"Hi, guys!"

"Hi! So, Kagamicchi. Are you dating with Kurokocchi?"

"What the heck? We're not!" He said as he was making a weird face.

"Why you guys seem shock?" Kuroko asked.

"Nothing!" Kise answered him still in shock.

Kuroko shrugged it off. They then waited for the teacher to call them.

"Everyone keep quiet. Today we got 6 transfer students. Be nice to them." The teacher said as all the students gasped surprising because it's too many for them to transfer at once.