ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 ||  𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐨

Author's POV

"Where is that Boke?!"

"Calm down, Kageyama. He will come later." Suga reassured him.

'My baby, where are you?'

Everyone became worried because their sunshine late for this important practice match. It was not like him if he's late to come for training especially when this is his first practice match in highschool.

They then heard some noise from the girls at outside the gym. Kageyama knew it's the Captain of Aoba Johsai. He became grumpy while cursing inside his head.

Suddenly, a person bursted the gym, making the players flinched. Kageyama looked at him and surprised because it's not who he thought.

"Shocchi!! Come on, I can't wait to see you play!!" The blonde male yelled.

"Wait a minute, Ki-chan! I still want to talk with Kuroko. Hmph!" Shoyo pouted wanting to spend time with his best friend. They all cooed at him because being too cute.

"Wahh! Shocchi, you are so cute!" Kise pinched both Shoyo cheeks.

Shoyo face became hot and he wanted to cover his face, embarrassing what the male had said earlier. Kise awed then kiss his cheek whilst the others widened their eyes and ready to kill that blondie.

"Ahem!" Daichi annoyed letting out his dark aura.

"Who are you guys? Why are you with my Hinata?" He asked still irritated with the blond guy.

"Oh, Daichi-san! They are my friends who just transferred today! And can my friends watch our practice match? Please, I really want them to see me playing." Shoyo asked with his puppy eyes which Daichi can't resist it.

"F-fine. Just tell them to not make any scene."

"Yay! You're the best, Daichi-san! I really like you!" Shoyo said and hugged him, not realizing what he just done.

Daichi.exe has stopped working

He fainted whilst  jealousy took over Suga. He was very furious and non-stopped kicking Daichi. Asahi worried about his friend but he deserved it.

~~

"Yahoo~ Shocchi friends!"

"Oh, yeah! Let's introduce ourselves!" Shoyo said smilling.

[They all introduce and they have known everyone name]

"Hey, don't you think Aoba Johsai is a bit late?" Nishinoya suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I agree." Ennoshita answered frowning, he doesn't like the captain because the captain always flirty with everyone that he has interested with. Maybe his Shoyo will get dirty from him, just thinking about it made him sighed.

After a while, Aoba Johsai still hasn't come so, everyone just doing their usual things and Shoyo's friends were just being themselves.