Welcome Back!!!

Welcome! Welcome back! It's been awhile, yeah?

If you haven't read Trials of a New Beginning, I strongly recommend you read the first book before reading this sequel.

I decided to make a second book/sequel to The Trials of a New Beginning.

After I'm done explaining how the video tape went, I'm going to start in a new setting 1 and 1/2 years later, when Nikki is fifteen. It will continue until she's 16, and let's see what happens on her sweet sixteen!

You'll have to wait and see, of course....

Her life will still be as dramatic as ever, and Brandon will still be with her. And of course, her best friends Chloe and Zoey. There will be hilarious moments, life-changing memories, and crazy drama queens. Mackenzie will play a part as well.......unfortunately.

Anyways....I'm really glad to be back. I've been sick, so it makes me feel better knowing I can at least write a little for you all.

I'm glad a lot of people enjoyed the first book, as well! Thanks for all the support.

Disclaimers:
-I do not own Dork Diaries, and give credit to the author of Dork Diaries for the wonderful inspiration of this fanfiction.

Spoiler Warnings:
-Contains references from Dork Diaries 1-8, read at you're own risk.

Now that you're done reading this really boring welcome back note, you can continue on to the first chapter of The Beginning of Something More.

P.S.-Please leave lots of suggestions, I'll need it! I'd be glad to answer any questions, too!

Enjoy!!!!!