10.

- Bad Decisions  -_____________________________

- Bad Decisions -
_____________________________

This morning I woke up in my own bed. As I rubbed my eyes, the events from yesterday came back into my mind clear as day.

Even though I was half asleep the words "you should stay" that Eren said yesterday played over and over and over all that morning.

  I think I was out of it all day because when Armin's squeaky voice was calling my name at lunch I didn't even realize how much time had passed.

  "Y/n."

  "Y/n?"

  "Y/n!!"

  "Huh?" I asked turning my head to look at whoever was calling my name.

"Y/n you haven't been acting like yourself at all today." Armin said. Sasha and Connie agreed.

  "Oh sorry. I'm just thinking about something." I smiled at them. "It's stupid though so don't worry!" I put my finger in the air and then dove into my now cold food.

After lunch when everyone went off to do training, I went down to my room and sat on my bed. I started to sing again.

"It almost feels like it was just a dream~
All these memories of you and me~
Blown away in the summer breeze~
It almost feels like we just never were~
All the time we spent was just a blur~
Now it's just me and the melody~
So what am I~
Supposed to do~
'Cause all these plans we made in the sand are through~" I hopped off the bed and grabbed my backpack from under the bed and put it on my bed. I sighed and felt the tears fill my eyes.

"Without you, I'm on my own~
Am I gonna be alone~
And if it's only me myself and I~
Will I be fine~
So far from home~
And I just don't know~
Am I gonna make it~
Brave enough to take this road~
Out on my own~" I threw my Dino hoodie on and made sure I had everything.

'I can't believe I'm about to do this.' I sighed and wiped the fresh unfallen tears from my eyes. I picked up my bag and put it on my back.

I pulled a piece of paper and a pen out and wrote a note.

'Dear Eren,

Sorry Eren. I know you want me here and I'll come back. I promise but right now I need to think things over.

I will come back. I swear.

Keep smiling :)

- Y/n'

I placed the folded up paper on Eren's pillow and pulled out another piece of paper and started writing a new note.

'Sup Shorty Clean!

So I'm gonna be out for a while. But don't worry my friend! I'll be back with more gummy bears!

I've gotta figure things out and then I'll come back.

Promise.

Tell Hange about me k? I want her to know how awesome I am because we didn't get to meet often!

Have some fun once in a while k?

-Y/n'

I walked up the stairs and made my way to Levi's office. I knocked. No answer.

I opened the door and walked in when no one yelled at me for entering without permission.

I laid the folded note labeled "Shorty Clean" onto his desk and sighed.

"Time to go home." I said. I looked out of the window at the group of new scouts smiling and playing around.

I smiled.

'I'll be back.' I thought clearly of my destination and snapped my fingers.

  A bright, white light surrounded me and I closed my eyes.

When I opened then I looked around.

  "What... the... fuck..." I muttered in surprise.
________________________________

DUN DUN DUNNNNN Y/N MADE A STUPID DECISION!!!!

Okay this is a VERRY short chapter BUT if I end it here it puts you all in suspense! The next chapter will also be a short one but it will be uploaded very soon!

HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD!!!!!

Word count: 650