1

Walls, cold walls around her. She can barely breathe now. Years passed and she grew up. The little scared child became an adult now. Who has no hope in her heart. No fear neither faith. Living bay by day in a cold place like this, it was hell.

She was forced to wear handcuffs which sucked away her light. The power which was given to her by the gods, Cauldron or god know who. But it was hers, at least it was hers once. She can't feel it now.

Every day is the same. A guard comes in the morning bringing her some bread and water, on better days some warm tea. Then another guard brings her lunch. And then dinner sometimes but sometimes everyone forgets her existence and nobody brings her food or water. And then near death she can see the night sky again.

"Your dinner. The high lord felt merciful so you get some fruits tonight. Eat it because you won't get food like this for a long time." The guard told her. He wasn't the cruelest or the nicest. Just one of the bunch.

"Figured it.." she whispered.

"Don't talk back at me girl." He growled.

Asshole. She thought. And then he left.

As the night got closer shadows started to creep closer to her. Every night a little bit closer. And they never left with the sun. They just hide.
Click. She heard the lock on her cell.

"What was that.." she got up from her dusty old bed and walked to the door. The locket broke. That damn locket gave up before her.

She looked around and seen no guards. Do or die. So as quiet as she could she grabbed the locket and opened the door. Now or never. A voice in her head told her.

Her steps were quiet as a cat was in the night. She remembered a tunnel from the times she was brought here. It was on the end of the hallway.
And there was it. A tunnel to somewhere, somewhere far away from here. It was once in a lifetime chance and she took it. She took every bit of it. When she knew she was far enough in the dark route she started to run faster then the wind blew on the surface. Faster then the Ilyrian warriors could fly.

This was her flight to freedom.