Human 101

Castiel had been a human for a while now. He had been getting used to the strange feelings and new experiences.

Urinating, defecating, and even something Dean said was very important, 'brushing your teeth.'

Dean had told Cas that brushing your teeth was required. Now that Cas was a human, he needed to properly tend to his 'humanly needs'. Castiel thought this was very strange. What could applying a white, minty paste to his teeth possibly do? It tasted good though, and it made his breath smell nice.

Dean had been showing Cas some of the other things humans needed to do. Take showering for an example. That was the most difficult.

Cas didn't see any reason why he needed to wet his body with water, then lather a sudsy bar onto himself. Dean called it a 'soap bar' and it was supposed to make him clean. Maybe he smelled a little sour after a hunt, but he didn't have to do this when he had his grace.

Sam had explained to Cas a few days ago that he needed to wash his clothes. Cas tried to fulfill his duties and give his clothing a shower. The Winchester boys' frustration grew. Dean had lent Cas his clothes and they were indeed loose.

Cas was also getting used to his new feelings. He felt an even stronger connection to Dean now. Whenever he would touch him, Cas felt his chest flutter, which drew quite a reaction. Cas would express his fears of these new feelings to Dean and he wouldn't tell Cas what it was. He just said, "It's not important, Cas."

Cas was beginning to become irritated with these feelings. He found himself trying to get closer to Dean, which made the fluttering increase. Cas found it sort of addicting, and he didn't want it to stop.

Dean would find Cas sitting closer to him than before, their hands brushing often. Dean didn't mind, and he figured Cas had a 'just turned human and discovering feelings for the first time' kind of crush on him. He liked it.

Sam, on the other hand, was having more fun then he should have. He would wiggle his eyebrows at Dean, drawing a blush out of the man. Sam knew Cas liked Dean. Wasn't it obvious enough? He wanted to ask Cas but he figured Cas wasn't ready to know what this feeling was.

But, Cas couldn't handle it anymore.

All the men were in the bunker, and it was late at night. Sam was out for a supply run and Dean was watching TV, a plate of pie in hand. Cas was curled at the end of the couch, his toes gently touching Dean's thighs. This sent chills up Cas's spine and he felt that flutter in his chest again, except this time it came with a lump in his throat. Cas sat up and scooted close to Dean.

Dean shot Cas a strange look and went back to shoveling pie in his face. Cas gulped hard, another human thing he found unnecessary; swallowing saliva. Cas felt his mind jumble with thoughts and feelings. Dean put his pie on his lap and put a hand on Cas's. Cas drew in a sharp breath, his whole body getting warm.

Cas turned to Dean and, as cool as a cucumber, spoke in a deep voice, "Dean, I believe the feelings I have for you is what you and Sam would only describe as love. And from what I've learned as a human, is that the only way to express 'love', is to engage in a touching of our lips."

Cas's eyes stayed locked to Dean's eyes, which were darting from the TV, to Cas's eyes, then to Cas's lips. Cas lifted his eyebrows, hoping to pull a response out of the hunter. Dean licked his lips and leaned towards the table to set his pie down. When he sat back down he turned towards Cas, "Cas, I don't know. I mean, I guess, but.."

Before he could get another word out Cas leaned forward and met his lips with Dean's, the whole ordeal very innocent and unexperienced. Dean's eyes widened and he went to pull away when he saw Cas's blue eyes, calm but electrifying. Dean relaxed and leaned towards Cas, increasing the pressure between the two.

To put it simply, Cas didn't know what he was doing. He had kissed a few times, but never Dean. Not his Dean. He had seen a few movies on TV and remembered how passionate it was. Cas thought now would be a good time to test it out.

Cas immediately took control, cupping Dean's face in his hands. Dean's body tensed for a moment before melting into Cas, the kiss deepening. Dean pulled away shortly after and let out a shirt breathy whisper, "Where the hell did you learn that-" Cas's fluttering feeling returned and he needed to kiss Dean again. He pushed Dean down this time and replayed every scene of every movie he had seen.

Cas tilted his head, slotting their mouths together perfectly. Dean moaned slightly into the kiss. Castiel didn't know what to do with his hands, so he slid one up Dean's button down shirt, and the other holding him up. Dean pulled away for a few seconds, resting his forehead against Cas's, "Cas.. Sam's gonna be home any second.. we should.."

Cas pulled Dean up by his collar and layed on his back, "Dean, I believe it's custom to not talk during a kiss." Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's neck and felt a smile tug at his lips.

He knew this feeling. He was happy. Very happy, in fact.

Dean's eyes glittered with a darker desire, "Cas, I.." Cas slid his hands down to the small of Dean's back, Dean making a shitty attempt at not biting his lip. Cas held his head back, exposing his neck, "Dean.." he breathed out.

Dean ducked his head and nuzzled his nose under Cas's scruffy chin, "Fuck.." Dean situated his hips so that he was straddling the smaller man. Cas put his hands on Dean's thighs as teeth nibbled lightly at his clavicle. Cas arched his back slightly, when a warm, wet tongue drew across his neck.

Cas's blunt nails bit into Dean's shoulders as his lips kissed down back to his collar bone. Dean then sucked Cas's skin into his mouth, licking and kissing the bruise afterwards. Dean groaned, "Cas..-"

Both of the aroused men looked at the door as the sound of rattling keys pierced the quiet. Dean sat up and Cas stood up, just in time when Sam walked in.

"So get this, bagels are $4-" Sam stopped when he saw Dean sitting too casually on the couch and a sweaty Castiel standing awkwardly, "Uh... Did you-"

Dean stiffed up, "Dammit, Sam! You payed $4 for bagels?" Sam blinked a few times before looking into the bag, "Uh, yeah. Cas liked them a lot so..." The silence was stifling, and Sam couldn't help himself, "..And judging by the hickey on Cas's neck, he's not the only thing you like alot."

Sam walked out of the room, smirking at the embarrassed look on Dean's face and Cas instantly putting a hand over the bruise.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: So how was that? I tried to make a sort of fluffy-smutty human Cas thing.
And who couldn't go without some interrupting-sassy moose?!

Anyways, leave a vote if you liked it and comment some Oneshots I can do.

My Instagram is @not_amoosed if you wanna follow me :)

-bye!!