Drunk!Cas

Requested by: @1D_imagines2014
Sorry it's long. and that I'm not the best writer. enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
Dean leaned back in his seat, letting out an exasperated sigh. His eyes fluttered shut and his head lolled back.

Sam walked in the library and shook Dean's shoulder, "Hey. Wake up." Dean opened his eyes and wiped his face sleepily. Sam closed the book Dean had open on the table and turned the lamp off, "Go get some rest, dude. You've been researching like crazy."

Dean yawned and shot Sam a wink, "Can't argue with that."

Sam scooted Dean's seat back under the table once he got up, "Alright. So, you get some shut-eye while I go out for a supply run." He ran his fingers through his hair, "Runnin' low in the bunker with how much you eat." Dean waved Sam off. Sam made a weird grunt and walked Dean halfway to his room, "Ya' sure you'll be o-" Dean blew air out of his cheeks and fell on the bed, "Ill be fine, Sammy!"

Sam furrowed his forehead and straightened his shirt out, "Okay. Be right back." Dean heard Sam grab his jacket and open the door. Dean lifted his head off the bed and yelled, "Hey, Sam!" He heard a loud stomp, "Jesus, Dean! I'm not gonna forget the pie!" Dean smirked and muttered, "Good boy."

After awhile he had crawled under the blankets, kicking shoes and pants off along the way. He snuggled under the rough fabric and frowned. It smelled like moth balls and sweat. Dean felt embarrassed as he climbed out of bed and bundled his bedding into a tight ball. He shuffled through the halls and found a basket to toss them in.

Dean went in one of the other rooms and pulled the sheets and the comforter off. It smelled like fresh linen.

His bare feet slapped against the tile floor as he made his way back to his own room. He laid on the bed and stretched the sheet onto the corner of the bed, getting pissed at the any attempts to keep it from sliding off. He stood up and flapped the comforters couple times. Dean dove under it quickly as it floated down. He felt it settle around his bare legs, giving him a shiver.

Dean tucked it under his feet and layed on his belly, tucking one arm under his pillow. His fingers searched eagerly for the handgun. He felt cold metal on his fingertips, relaxing him a bit.

The last thing Dean thought about was the unlocked door before darkness swallowed his thoughts.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••• ••• ••

Dean woke up abruptly to a loud crash. He sat up quickly, drenched in sweat from a nightmare. He wiped the sweat from his forehead
But I haven't had one for years..

Dean was yanked from his thoughts again when another crash came. He reached his hand under the pillow and pulled the gun out. He heard something crash and shatter. Dean loaded it with 5 bullets and walked to the door.

Dean slowly opened the door and cursed under his breath when it creaked. He slid threw the small opening, cursing a little louder when a nail caught on his boxers, ripping a small hole. His attention was caught when more noises came. Whoever was in the bunker was definitely not Sammy, and they were in the kitchen, one room away from Dean.

He laid himself flat against the wall, his gun pointed at the floor. Dean tiptoed lightly across the floor, he heard deep grunting and sniffling coming from the kitchen. It was louder since he was behind the doorway of the kitchen. Dean took a deep breath and stood in the doorway, the light making him squint to see the intruder.

He heard a deep voice.

"Oh, Hello Dean."

Dean squinted less as his eyes adjusted to the light. He lowered his gun, snapping it in the waistband of his boxers, shuffling towards Castiel, "What the hell are you doing here, Cas?! It's-" Dean looked at his watch, 3:06 "Woah, shit. It's fucking 3:00 in the morning, Cas!"